Page 137 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1527

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Blog Entries

For mine, I have a lowbie F2P hunting orcs and goblins on the mine road, no mstrike. Sometimes a thrak spawns in, and while the script doesn't engage if the thrak is the only thing in the room, it does if there are orcs/goblins, at which point it starts attacking the thrak specifically. It might be related to Tisket's issue, it might not.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I think it's perfectly clear what the problem is now...Taernath broke it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I think it's perfectly clear what the problem is now...Taernath broke it.
    Now I break you... like I break your script!

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

lol
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

It just happened again. I was hunting guardians and ignoring firephantom's when it occurred:

[bigshot]>southeast
    [Glatoph, Lava Pool - 4127]
    A gigantic arch soars up toward the ceiling, apparently spanning the lava pool. Examining the arch, you see signs of tools being used on the lava that formed it. It seems someone carved it, although the thought of doing heavy labor in this heat makes you queasy. You also see a firephantom.
    Obvious exits: east, northwest
    >
    [bigshot]>east
    [Glatoph, Lava Pool - 4128]
    Waves of heat rise from the lava, and everything around you shimmers and dances. To the west, you see a huge grey arch reaching for the ceiling of the chamber. The arch seems to vibrate in the billows of heated air, as though it's about to tumble into the pool below. You also see a fire guardian.
    Obvious exits: northeast, west
    >
    [bigshot]>stance off
    A firephantom just arrived.
    >
    You are now in an offensive stance.
    >
    [bigshot]>stow all
    You are not holding anything in your hands.
    >
    [bigshot]>punch
    You attempt to punch a firephantom!
    You strike out at a firephantom, but your attack has no effect!
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    R>
    | Bigshot resting: No blessing on weapon
    [bigshot]>stance defensive
    You are now in a defensive stance.
    >
    --- Lich: go2 active.
    [go2: ETA: 0:00:11 (59 rooms to move through)]
    [go2]>west

It then takes me back to my resting room and runs sloot before exiting with:

>
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:03]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    [sloot: silver breakdown]
    [sloot: pawnshop: 0]
    [sloot: total: 0]
    --- Lich: sloot has exited.
    [bigshot: Need a blessing on weapon to continue hunting]
    [bigshot]>stance defensive
    --- Lich: bigshot has exited.
    I like penis.

try punch target instead of just punch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    try punch target instead of just punch.
    oh that makes sense. Will try it.
    I like penis.

8. Default

Hi,

i have been trying to get some use out of voln smite by checking the box under the UAC tab. so far against elder tree spirits it is not smiting them at excellent tier. has anyone else experienced issue with this?

attack commands:

incant 301(prone), unarmed jab(!prone)

Could you provide a log the next time you go to tree spirits? Logs are my friend and I like logs. Please feed me logs.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Also, ;bigshot's usage of VOLN SMITE on non-corporeal undead relies on you currently using ;xmlpatch as the NPC type for noncorporeal isn't a default NPC type in the current form of the gameobj-data.xml. Which is being worked on to resolve.

So make sure you've got ;xmlpatch downloaded and set to run automatically. If not, it will NEVER do voln smite in the current state of the gameobj-data.xml.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong