Page 135 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1527

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

Great thank you!

Blog Entries

What are the commands to get mstrike to only open mstrike if there are more than 2 targets in the room? I have the option checked under the mstrike tab, but I thought there was something like (target>2) you added to the command.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

believe thats setup in the Mstrike command not in bigshot

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for settings on bigshot that can be configured so that bigshot still moves you around a hunting area and stops for critters, but doesn't actually cast or attack on them? Looking for a solution to some of the repetition of hunting without the actual automation.
    The sleep command is probably the closest to what you want. Setup your targets as normal, but enter only sleep(x) in the hunting commands. X is the number of seconds you want bigshot to sleep before continuing, but it will break out of the loop if your should rest settings are met or your current target is gone/dead. (It doesn't break when your should flee requirements are met, but it probably should.)

Set x to something high and most of the time you should finish killing stuff before bigshot is done sleeping.

I've found a small but annoying bug. Mistriking with UAC causes blessed weapons to fail in the middle of the attack which triggers bigshot to to go into rest/quit mode after it parses 'Your weapon has no effect'

elsif server_string =~ /but your attack has no effect!/i
    $bigshot_should_rest = true
    $rest_reason = "No blessing on weapon"

Pro tip: It's not as easy as changing it to false as this breaks the bless logic completely. I've exhausted my capabilities pls halp

Join voln! Problem solved!

Unarmed Jab no longer seems to trigger UAC attacks (tries to put unarmed jab into the command line). Was this intentional? Just doing jab will never use another attack. What is the new mechanic to allow bigshot to automatically change to attacks when prompted? Can't seem to get the tier-up / automated UAC functions to work with bigshot anymore.

For context, when the command line says "unarmed jab(x5)", it does this:

Code:
    [bigshot]>unarmed jab #17775351
    Please rephrase that command.
    Prefacing an UAC attack with "unarmed" would put that attack into the UAC routine with the previous bigshot version.

Also, when I use "917 cold target", it just does prep 917 / cast target instead of casting cold. Not sure what happened, but both of these commands were working previously.
    Last edited by Maerit; 04-30-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Looking at the base code for cmd_spell() definition, having "917 cold target" will ignore the cold due to using the Spell.cast function which doesn't support additional parameters. The only way to do that would be to do "incant 917 cold target" which would trigger bigshot's incant coding which will use the cold descriptor you are trying to get it to use. Not sure how it would of worked before unless there was some custom coding you had done to your ;bigshot.

There was a push to ;bigshot a week or two ago, but the only modification was to enable a flee from webs checkbox. Granted, if you had your ;bigshot set to autoupdate and you had custom edited your bigshot to change how the prep/cast functioned, it would of been overwritten back to the previous functionality causing your "917 cold target" to stop working.

I'll have to look at the unarmed section later tonight, but again, nothing changed between the version that was on the repo a few weeks ago to the version that was just pushed besides the coding to add flee from webs.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Foreword, I'm not a UAC user.

Looking over the unarmed section. It looks like it should take "unarmed jab" and do nothing but attack with jab non-stop over and over. Until you reach excellent positioning with the target. Then it uses whatever you have set to your TIER3 attack from the UAC tab. Looking at the code though, the only way it will use the TIER3 attack is if you use "unarmed jab" if you use any other attack it won't ever use your TIER3 attack and will continue to just use the attack style you selected.

Is it doing something else? If so, I'd love to see a log if possible or can wait for a UAC expert to jump in.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.

Player of Tysong

can you put a space between your the (x5) part so it's: unarmed jab (x5)
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong