Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beauty products

True AI is self sustaining, a bot is a script someone wrote to do whatever task, though why someone wants one to post here is beyond me.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    True AI is self sustaining, a bot is a script someone wrote to do whatever task, though why someone wants one to post here is beyond me.
    They edit in ads later, to get past moderation that exists on many other boards. It is for google search rankings.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GSLeloo View Post
    What's your favorite beauty product? and I mean from shampoo to toothpaste to make-up to handsoap.

Mine at the moment is this Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner. I swear you use it and it's like your lungs clear up and you can breathe better. It's so good, it opens up your body. Also the Neutrogena (sp?) face wash that makes your entire face tingle and your pores feel like they're alive once again.
    As for me, organic products are the best ones. When I started to buy https://www.alyaka.com/mahalo-beauty-balm-50ml/ products, I wasn't sure that I would work with it for a long time. But the first experience becamethe best. And now I am happy to enjoy the results of its application.