Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beauty products

Default Beauty products

What's your favorite beauty product? and I mean from shampoo to toothpaste to make-up to handsoap.

Mine at the moment is this Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner. I swear you use it and it's like your lungs clear up and you can breathe better. It's so good, it opens up your body. Also the Neutrogena (sp?) face wash that makes your entire face tingle and your pores feel like they're alive once again.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

2. Default

Anything made by Aveda, because they're completely plant-derived and not involved in animal testing.

you mean they make stuff like that? :O
    \\"We share the same biology, regardless of ideology\\" - Sting, \\"Russians\\"

To which person, Zeyrin?
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

5. Default

AVON!!!

Anything that tests as heavily and cruelly as possible on animals.

Or soap. Soap is good. Just so long as it doesn't have that perfumey stuff on it, or whatever they do to it to make it smell all frilly.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Body Butter, from Basin. Smells great, practically melts on your skin, and isn't greasy. Their vitamin hydrator body moisturizer is heavier, but is great for your feet, knees, elbows, or areas where you tend to have dry skin. For whatever reason, I'm finding that my shins are the most prone to being dry. (www.basin.com) Or if you're in SoCal, Basin is in Downtown Disney. Don't go in there unless you're prepared to spend money, though.. they have awesome soaps and the bath bombs are fun, too.

I'm also addicted to the Purely Silk stuff at Bath and Body Works. Their body butter is heavier than the Basin stuff, but is quite nice as well. The salt scrub is particularly decadent, but you don't want to do it often and you need to be really careful in the shower or getting out of the bath, because the tub gets quite slippery. The Warm Vanilla Sugar scent goes well with any musky perfume. Bath and Body Works are everywhere.

My ultimate ultimate favorite is the Coco body cream, talcum powder, soap, and dry oil mist, but at $65, $45, $18, and $50 respectively, I'm okay with just buying the perfume and using the warm vanilla sugar stuff from B&BW.

It's funny, I don't wear much makeup, but I'm a sucker for bath and body products. I love bubble bath or bath beads or bath salts...
    ------------------------------
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

8. Default

Originally posted by Latrinsorm
    Anything that tests as heavily and cruelly as possible on animals.
    You can go back to watching wrestling now, retard. Thanks for contributing.

Oh TOk.....take some deep breathes and relax yourself, he really was just joking.

Just cause you're cute doesn't mean you can beat on Latrinsorm.

Thats my job.
    But this one goes to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS3Chica
    (6:54 PM): dont make me SHATTER YOUR FACE
    Rep. John Murtha on Cheney and Bush:
    I like guys who've never been there who criticize us who've been there...I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and sent people to war and then don't like to hear suggestions that what may need to be done.

Originally posted by Skirmisher
    Oh TOk.....take some deep breathes and relax yourself, he really was just joking.

Just cause you're cute doesn't mean you can beat on Latrinsorm.
    Thanks!
    Thats my job.
    ....I think.

TOK: Yes I was joking. I'm a Christian, how could I (seriously) support mean things?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.