Thread: go2

Default go2

Hah. I'm not really to apt with all this coding nonsense. I've never used PsiNet. Just downloaded Lich. Seems to be working good.

>;go2
    --- Lich: go2 active.
    --- error: File does not exist: C:/Users/MyComputer/Desktop/lich-4.1.20/lich/scripts/map.dat
    [go2: Your map database is outdated, and possibly incompatible with this script.]

What am I doing wrong? Looks like I'm missing a file.

I don't play, so this could be way off, but... try ;updater update forcemap
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

Quote Originally Posted by Delarock View Post
    Hah. I'm not really to apt with all this coding nonsense. I've never used PsiNet. Just downloaded Lich. Seems to be working good.

>;go2
    --- Lich: go2 active.
    --- error: File does not exist: C:/Users/MyComputer/Desktop/lich-4.1.20/lich/scripts/map.dat
    [go2: Your map database is outdated, and possibly incompatible with this script.]

What am I doing wrong? Looks like I'm missing a file.
    Looks like you've installed Lich to the wrong directory, it needs to be in your My Documents folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

4. Default

The file it's looking for, map.dat, isn't included in the zip file you download. The updater script is responsible for downloading map.dat. Updater runs at login, but the first time it runs, it gives you a message telling you what it's about to do, and pauses itself to give you a chance to disable it. I'm assuming this is the first time you've run Lich, and like everyone else, you didn't notice the message.

Lich doesn't have to be in your Documents folder, it just has to be in a folder it can write to. Where you have it now in your Desktop folder will work just as well.
    Get Lich - Vote for Gemstone (topmudsites.com)

[updater: file size does not match header... aborting.]
    --- error: File does not exist: C:/Users/Hua-Jen Hwan/Desktop/lich-4.1.20/lich/scripts/map.dat
    --- Lich: updater has exited.

PEBKAC.

Hua-Jen Hwan?

cool