Page 5 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyuk View Post
    20% of gross income goes to child support.
    You're getting out cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenFury View Post
    You're getting out cheap.
    I'm sure it'll go up once I earn more than unemployment.

Damn. So glad I didnt do the child support thing. Sounds complicated. I hate complicated. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    Damn. So glad I didnt do the child support thing. Sounds complicated. I hate complicated. :-/
    It's not that complicated. You just direct your personal midget to the nearest fridgerator to retrieve you a beer and support it by not beating it within an inch of its life if it brings you back if it brings you back the proper ethanol beverage. And if it returns with applejuice, or gets sidetracked by ADHD: Claw hammer. Easy peasy, right Reawing?
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 03-08-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I had to edit this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Georgia has this long complicated worksheet you need to fill out for both parties and then I presume some gay excel sheet spits out a number.

I'd like to see the differences between parents that make similar amounts, and vastly different amounts to see the graph.. but I dont have the program... or ambition.

Yuck! All of that sounds very silly indeed. Kuyuk if you could would you switch roles with your wife and raise the kids while she paid you child support?

lol @ Stanley

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyuk View Post
    I'm sure it'll go up once I earn more than unemployment.
    It goes away if she remarries right? I recall a movie where the guy was trying to get his ex set up with anyone so he could stop paying. Cinema is reality!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yuck! All of that sounds very silly indeed. Kuyuk if you could would you switch roles with your wife and raise the kids while she paid you child support?

lol @ Stanley
    If you could meaning (in Indiana at least) mom is a complete crack whore who's currently behind bars because that's the only way the dad gets the kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It goes away if she remarries right? I recall a movie where the guy was trying to get his ex set up with anyone so he could stop paying. Cinema is reality!
    That's alimony, not child support. Child support is until the kid turns 18 or you get custody.

10. Default

Super huge images on these boards. I hate scrolling left to right to read shit.

I miss my brother, also.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal