Page 3 of 2151 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Caught a woman stealing baby clothes and had to hand her over to HPD in front of her 6 year old daughter. I was pretty much a stick figure for the rest of the night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    Caught a woman stealing baby clothes and had to hand her over to HPD in front of her 6 year old daughter. I was pretty much a stick figure for the rest of the night.
    I once saw someone steal some kids shoes that were on a sale rack near the entrance of a store. Maybe I should have alerted someone, but I didn't. I wasn't an employee for the store but I'm guessing you work in some capacity for the store that owned the baby clothes? Or were you just being a good samaritan.
    Last edited by Tisket; 03-06-2010 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Twice a month I moonlight as an LP for a security staffing thing. But basically this is how I know I would be miserable as a cop. Anything to do with kids or animals turns me into an emo sideshow.

When I worked in retail we'd get women who would enlist their children in helping them shoplift. That was seriously crappy to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Being stuck in the hospital yet another day

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Nikkisaurus View Post
    When I worked in retail we'd get women who would enlist their children in helping them shoplift. That was seriously crappy to deal with
    I thank the God of Guns that I finally finished armed officer cert. so I dont have to do the retail thing anymore. Unfortunately I couldnt afford to quit before December. WHICH MEANS I DID RETAIL DURING CHRISTMAS. Hopefully that was the last time I will have to have that sort of job again. Blech.

Retail is no joke. It's like being on the set of Jerry Springer every day. Some people are just so emotional about... well everything. Paraphrase typical retail day: "Please hither fast thine merchant of substandard knockoff designer clothing. Please hither to re-inventory thine store so that I might attain thine advertised Glorious Puce Sweater of Glory and cloth mineself in the jealousy of mine fellow generic, suburbia, fembot peers."

Paid a little over $4,000 in taxes.

I cry.

8. Default

This horribly sunny weather

I thank the God of Guns that I finally finished armed officer cert. so I dont have to do the retail thing anymore. Unfortunately I couldnt afford to quit before December. WHICH MEANS I DID RETAIL DURING CHRISTMAS. Hopefully that was the last time I will have to have that sort of job again. Blech.

Retail is no joke. It's like being on the set of Jerry Springer every day. Some people are just so emotional about... well everything. Paraphrase typical retail day: "Please hither fast thine merchant of substandard knockoff designer clothing. Please hither to re-inventory thine store so that I might attain thine advertised Glorious Puce Sweater of Glory and cloth mineself in the jealousy of mine fellow generic, suburbia, fembot peers."
    I worked at a Yankee Candle over Christmas a few years back. It was hell on earth. HOLIDAY THEME SCENTED CANDLES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Also, if you're working as the cashier at a store the size of a large closet, clearly that means you are in control of which scents are retired and which are brought back. I think I heard, "WHY DID YOU STOP PRODUCING (insert some type of candle here)?!! I LOVED THAT ONE" no less than 150 times.

Anyway, retail taught me the valuable lesson of hating everyone.
    Last edited by Mighty Nikkisaurus; 03-07-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

That's why I still do it though it's freakin fun. I love arresting idiots but more and more I'm having more thrills with the larger organized retail crime and internal theft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.