Page 2120 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 1120162020202070211021182119212021212122 ... LastLast
Results 21,191 to 21,200 of 21251

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Seems like just a few years ago I was mowing the yard in the middle of March. This year I probably wont be mowing until May.

If things keep progressing like this then in another 5 years I won't be mowing until October which will then be time to stop for winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Now...I am not a horticulturist...but I am skeptical that these April showers are doing anything to bring May flowers. It was 65 degrees yesterday.

Maybe instead of worrying about the weather.. you get your car engine checked.

Or is that your tire pressure?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

He didn't put winter air in his tires.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I didn't put winter air in my tires and it caused a nail to grow in my sidewall.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I didn't put winter air in my tires and it caused a nail to grow in my sidewall.
    I hope you learned your lesson.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

6. Default

I am behind Expedition Unknown by 67 episodes. I like the show, but goddamn... there isn't enough time in the day. I think I'm just going to delete them and catch up as they rerun.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

7. Default

Correct. Or, more specifically I did, but the yoyo-ing temperature over the last few weeks has caused it to go low again.

Blog Entries

I actually bought an air compressor because of the nail in my tire. I just filled it back up every 3 days in the morning to manufacturer's specification. Finally got a new tire though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I got a compressor because all the air stations in my area get vandalized as soon as they're repaired.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I got a compressor because all the air stations in my area get vandalized as soon as they're repaired.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.