Page 2114 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 11141614201420642104211221132114211521162124 ... LastLast
Results 21,131 to 21,140 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Hoping my truck starts tomorrow....

..HISTORIC COLD EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING... .Wind chills are expected to remain in the 45 to 65 below zero range through noon Wednesday, but still remain below 35 below zero through Thursday morning. This is a life-threatening situation for those spending any prolonged period outdoors without proper clothing. A Wind Chill Warning is in effect through Thursday morning area wide. Record low temperatures are possible in the Twin Cities Wednesday morning, and Thursday morning. The record for Wednesday is 30 below zero, and the record for Thursday is 27 below zero. In addition, blowing and drifting snow will continue in portions of west central, southwest and south central Minnesota through the early morning. ...WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THURSDAY...

* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills. Wind chills as low as 60 below zero.
    I'm not excited for this
    Discord: Bellaja

Bellaja's Outfitting

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.88423843.6024/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

2. Default

This weather is fucked.

9 inches of snow Sunday night.
    Negative temps through Friday
    Forecasted rain on Saturday with a high of 35
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

-16 right now, -45 windchill. Forecast now predicting a low of -23. Lowest I have ever seen here is -30 back in like '79 or something like that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

only going to be -5 here with windchill -10 to -30 but for here it's pretty cold (Kansas) all schools are canceled and mail.

Is this trumps fault?
    Last edited by beldannon5; 01-30-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    only going to be -5 here with windchill -10 to -30 but for here it's pretty cold (Kansas) all schools are canceled and mail.

Is this trumps fault?
    If we had a northern border wall that was tall enough there would be no polar vortex.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-30-2019 at 12:55 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

6. Default

62 right now. Might drop down to 45 tonight. Back to the 70s tomorrow and 80s next week. Fuckin suckas. But seriously... thanks. Someone has to live up there with all that bullshit.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

In Michigan and the current temp is -14 with a wind chill of -34... and the idiots at DTE just sent me a text at 10:30 asking me to please turn the heat down to 65 degrees in the house?? seriously, WTF!?!?!
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Heard some areas of Indianapolis lost power. Hope they got fire places and wood.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Heard some areas of Indianapolis lost power. Hope they got fire places and wood.
    Hadn't heard that but I wouldn't be surprised, Indy's infrastructure isn't very good.

I live in the South Suburbs and I'm still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    In Michigan and the current temp is -14 with a wind chill of -34... and the idiots at DTE just sent me a text at 10:30 asking me to please turn the heat down to 65 degrees in the house?? seriously, WTF!?!?!
    Heard something earlier about this and it being due to them being paranoid about a gas shortage from everyone running their heat full blast.

It was a super cold 40 something here yesterday. So I built a fire.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible