Page 2098 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 109815981998204820882096209720982099210021082148 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,980 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

My $435 grand polacanthus killed my $1.2m ceratosaurus. I didn't think the ceratosaurus would fuck with the polacanthus, because they are nothing but armor and horns, but he went right over there and bit the shit out of him while he was getting a drink of water. And then the ceratosaurus got wtfpwned.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My $435 grand polacanthus killed my $1.2m ceratosaurus. I didn't think the ceratosaurus would fuck with the polacanthus, because they are nothing but armor and horns, but he went right over there and bit the shit out of him while he was getting a drink of water. And then the ceratosaurus got wtfpwned.
    Gonna need to see some IP records to prove this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/jo...lence-children

A Columbia University student who worked to protect children from sexual violence has been accused of being a sexual predator.

Joel Davis, 22, was arrested in New York City on Tuesday for allegedly exchanging explicit photos and text messages with an undercover FBI agent who was posing as the parent of two young children. Davis allegedly told the officer he wanted to engage in sexual acts with the officer's daughters, ages 2 and 9, according to the US Attorney’s Office in New York.

Davis also allegedly sent explicit photos of adults molesting children and toddlers to the officer. The texts were exchanged over the course of a few weeks in June 2018.

Davis told the undercover officer that he was sexually interested in children of all ages — despite years of lauded work to protect them.

Blog Entries

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

So basically the guy was kinda like dexter, but child molesting instead of murder.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-28-2018 at 11:43 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I'm not surprised. I seem to remember reading somewhere that pedophiles gravitate toward positions or fields with an increased chance of contact with children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

USPS is nice when it works, but when it doesn't, man it's frustrating. Nobody gives a single shit about the fact that they are unable to locate/deliver a package, which is kinda their whole thing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    USPS is nice when it works, but when it doesn't, man it's frustrating. Nobody gives a single shit about the fact that they are unable to locate/deliver a package, which is kinda their whole thing.
    Are you sure USPS is the issue? Package theft is a real problem. If you check youtube.com you can find many videos of thieves taking packages right off porches. In my area this is a major concern in December due to Chirstmas gift deliveries.
    Last edited by Candor; 06-29-2018 at 05:30 PM.

I made a peppermint spray and I made the mistake of using more than one spray of the stuff in my room and now my eyes burn.

Blog Entries

From the researchers: “Our study reveals several alarming privacy risks in the Android app ecosystem, including apps that over-provision their media permissions and apps that share image and video data with other parties in unexpected ways, without user knowledge or consent. We also identify a previously unreported privacy risk that arises from third party libraries that record and upload screenshots and videos of the screen without informing the user. This can occur without needing any permissions from the user.”
    https://bgr.com/2018/07/04/apps-not-...earchers-find/

Siphoned a washing machine that's been sitting for a week. I have no sense of taste anymore.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-11-2018 at 03:40 PM.