Page 2096 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 109615961996204620862094209520962097209821062146 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,960 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Roger Wilco was a janitor you noobs. You should be ashamed to have been gaming in the late 80s/early 90s and not know this.

Reported everyone except Taernath.

EDIT: Roger looks like a white George Jefferson

Last edited by Methais; 05-11-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Reported everyone except Taernath.

EDIT: Roger looks like a white George Jefferson
    Shut up you honky.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Shut up you honky.
    As an Asian I am highly offended.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-11-2018 at 06:24 PM. Reason: caucasian
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Default Dallas attorney apologizes for client's rape allegations against state trooper...

...after agency release video.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/ellis-county/2018/05/23/dallas-attorney-apologizes-clients-sexual-assault-allegations-dps-trooper-after-agency-releases-video

A Dallas attorney has apologized for his client's claims that she was sexually assaulted by a Texas Department of Safety officer who pulled her over, after the agency released body camera footage of the arrest late Tuesday.
    Nearly two hours of body camera footage shows the woman, 37-year-old Sherita Dixon-Cole of Grapevine, being pulled over, performing a field sobriety test and being handcuffed and booked into the Ellis County jail. She was released Sunday night after posting bond.The footage "directly conflicts" with the account the woman gave to Merritt's office, he said in a written statement early Wednesday.
    The woman's allegations drew widespread attention after they were shared on Twitter by prominent columnist and activist Shaun King, who has since deleted the tweet. She had said the DPS trooper pulled her over in Ellis County early Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, repeatedly offered to let her go in exchange for sexual favors and sexually assaulted her when she declined, according to a statement from attorney Lee Merritt.
    I hate that piece of shit Shaun King.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 05-23-2018 at 01:27 PM. Reason: f

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I love how innocent until proven guilty isn't a thing in this country when it comes to sexual assault allegations. Personally, I think BOTH the accuser and the accused should have their names kept secret until after the trial. If the accused is found guilty, then release the name.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I love how innocent until proven guilty isn't a thing in this country when it comes to sexual assault allegations. Personally, I think BOTH the accuser and the accused should have their names kept secret until after the trial. If the accused is found guilty, then release the name.
    A false sexual assault claim should carry the same penalty as actual sexual assault.

IT'S TIME TO OVERTHROW THE SEXUAL ASSAULT MATRIARCHY!!!!1111118
    Last edited by Methais; 05-23-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries

A false sexual assault claim should carry the same penalty as actual sexual assault.

IT'S TIME TO OVERTHROW THE SEXUAL ASSAULT MATRIARCHY!!!!1111118
    Just filing a false report.

It isn't always great for the fakers though. The Duke Lacrosse thing is a prime example. A dirt bag DA that wanted to win reelection pushed that, ignoring evidence that exonerated the kids. He got disbarred and owes millions of dollars that he'll never beable to repay. He is damn near living in the streets right now.

The woman got in trouble for it. She is now in jail, for life I think, because she decided to commit murder later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Just filing a false report.

It isn't always great for the fakers though. The Duke Lacrosse thing is a prime example. A dirt bag DA that wanted to win reelection pushed that, ignoring evidence that exonerated the kids. He got disbarred and owes millions of dollars that he'll never beable to repay. He is damn near living in the streets right now.

The woman got in trouble for it. She is now in jail, for life I think, because she decided to commit murder later on.
    Whatever trouble she got in I'm sure was a fraction of what a convicted rapist would get, barring you don't murder anyone later on.

Blog Entries

Whatever trouble she got in I'm sure was a fraction of what a convicted rapist would get, barring you don't murder anyone later on.
    Actually, I don't think she got in any trouble now that I'm looking at it. She still claims she was assaulted.

And no, filing a false report is a slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are lucky Shaun King is white, otherwise that would be considered racist.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.