Page 2093 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 109315931993204320832091209220932094209521032143 ... LastLast
Results 20,921 to 20,930 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Ordered a new PSU and hooked it up for everything to still not work on my gaming computer. Looks like i'll need a new motherboard, which is a far worse PITA than a new PSU. Will need a new case as well. Half the wires coming off the old one they don't make plugs to power anymore.
    At least you're not getting a new GPU or RAM. Those prices have skyrocketed.

Post your build if you get a chance.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    At least you're not getting a new GPU or RAM. Those prices have skyrocketed.

Post your build if you get a chance.
    Looks like the Mobo will be under warranty. Any troubleshooting tips besides taking the battery out? Granted, I don't see the battery on this thing, but I imagine it's under one of these dumb shrouds.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Looks like the Mobo will be under warranty. Any troubleshooting tips besides taking the battery out? Granted, I don't see the battery on this thing, but I imagine it's under one of these dumb shrouds.
    The battery should be pretty obvious. What type of board do you have right now? I can't think of anything special to do besides discharging your static.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO

Hop inside your battery

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Step mom passed away this morning in home hospice. Sad stuff, but I am glad I was able to be with her in the end.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Here's a Gemstone-related frown: Just idly rotating through character's in-game profiles while resting and wishing more owners would include a character's physical appearance. No particular reason, just because I am curious.
    Last edited by Tisket; 04-26-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Here's a Gemstone-related frown: Just idly rotating through character's in-game profiles while resting and wishing more owners would include a character's physical appearance. No particular reason, just because I am curious.
    You're looking for new fap material aren't you?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're looking for new fap material aren't you?
    I'm a recovering stalker. Cruising profiles is my therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow