Page 2073 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 107315731973202320632071207220732074207520832123 ... LastLast
Results 20,721 to 20,730 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He triggered them and they had to let out their anger somewhere.
    This will definitely be his undoing and I won't be surprised if he's impeached by the end of the week for it. This is it for real this time guys, seriously!
    Last edited by Methais; 09-21-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This will definitely be his undoing and I won't be surprised if he's impeached by the end of the week for it. This is it for real this time guys, seriously!
    IF ONLY WE HAD PUT IN HILLDOG! THE WORLD WOULD BE UTOPIAN BY NOW!~!!!1

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can't wait to see how they try to blame Trump for this.
    It's pretty gross that this was your initial response to such a horrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post

But so we can both avoid making such a grave mistake in the future, could you tell me what we should be doing instead that would directly help the situation? Thanks in advance!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    It is pretty fucked up to use such an horrendous thing to self-righteously attack another poster.
    Last edited by Tisket; 09-21-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Man... 20 seems kinda light considering the damage they may have inflicted on this kid that he'll have for the rest of his life. It's even more fucked up if the whores adopted him (which they may not have, I dunno).
    Last edited by subzero; 09-21-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Man... 20 seems kinda light considering the damage they may have inflicted on this kid that he'll have for the rest of his life. It's even more fucked up if the whores adopted him (which they may not have, I dunno).
    One is a step mom, so I assume one of them is a biological parent. And yeah 20 years at their age, they'll be out when they're 50.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    One is a step mom, so I assume one of them is a biological parent. And yeah 20 years at their age, they'll be out when they're 50.
    Perfect age to switch to all denim clothing.

Blog Entries

I'm just waiting for Tenlaar to address his failed attempt at self righteousness.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-22-2017 at 11:36 AM.