Page 2038 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 1038153819381988202820362037203820392040204820882138 ... LastLast
Results 20,371 to 20,380 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Our planned activity this weekend is to clean out the garage. Our kids already hate us so might as well put all that angst to work.
    Last edited by Tisket; 03-09-2017 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Fuck words
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

5. Default

I see a lot of people bashing the new Iron Fist show because the main character is white and he learns martial arts. (cultural appropriation!) Yet I have a strong feeling if the lead was asian these same people would be complaining that casting an asian that is a martial arts expert they'd be crying that the show was being stereotypical.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I see a lot of people bashing the new Iron Fist show because the main character is white and he learns martial arts. (cultural appropriation!) Yet I have a strong feeling if the lead was asian these same people would be complaining that casting an asian that is a martial arts expert they'd be crying that the show was being stereotypical.
    I heard the story sucks and the action sucks. Guess even Netflix/Marvel gets it wrong sometimes.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I heard the story sucks and the action sucks. Guess even Netflix/Marvel gets it wrong sometimes.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Yeah there is that too. I saw a clip of one of the fight scenes and it was bad. Just so very bad. I'll probably still watch it though and hope the Punisher show does a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Every non-racist knows that only Asians know martial arts.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    After reading the article, it seems like a lot of these were willing participants at the time. Kinda reminds me of the whole Fappening thing...if you don't want naked pictures of yourself out there, don't make them available.

I'm 37 years old and I know for a fact there are no naked pictures of me anywhere, nor any pictures of me engaged in any sex acts...know why? Never had a camera around me while I've been naked.

If any of these came from "hidden" cameras, like in female showers or something, that would be one thing...but that doesn't appear to be the case.

We used to share nudes on PC at one time, before some asshats started getting creepy and fucked it up for the rest of us. I'm sure CNN would also find that repugnant.
    "If you didn't want to be robbed, why are you carrying around a credit card?"

Pretty silly, Thondalar.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.