Page 1585 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 5851085148515351575158315841585158615871595163516852085 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,850 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

1. Default

Today, I am officially an (early) empty nester. Parentus interruptus.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Today, I am officially an (early) empty nester. Parentus interruptus.
    You can do what my ex did, and attempt to continue to manipulate your child's life through guilt and tiny financial pressures. Don't forget to creep on her friends on facebook, kids love that!

But really, yeah, it's a bittersweet moment. You miss them, but you've also prepared them to go take over the world, so it evens out. The free time for you is kind of awesome too.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ker_Thwap View Post
    You can do what my ex did, and attempt to continue to manipulate your child's life through guilt and tiny financial pressures. Don't forget to creep on her friends on facebook, kids love that!

But really, yeah, it's a bittersweet moment. You miss them, but you've also prepared them to go take over the world, so it evens out. The free time for you is kind of awesome too.
    It is what my ex did, too, and I am settling to spare her.

edit: my ex did that and worse x 100000, so I win :P
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 09-02-2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: neener neener

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    People who merge into the turn lane then for some reason thinks that gives them the right of way to merge into my lane. Some jackass did just this and almost hit me, honked my horn to get his attention and he kept coming over. Had to slam on my brakes in order to prevent him hitting me.
    It's probably because you were driving dangerously slow.

http://gizmodo.com/googles-autonomou...e-i-1624025227

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    People who merge into the turn lane then for some reason thinks that gives them the right of way to merge into my lane. Some jackass did just this and almost hit me, honked my horn to get his attention and he kept coming over. Had to slam on my brakes in order to prevent him hitting me.
    This reminds me of an annoyance of mine: weak horns in cars coupled with the improved seals on newer cars. Horns are a safety feature but I can barely hear my own horn let alone someone else's. Fucking car manufacturers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    This reminds me of an annoyance of mine: weak horns in cars coupled with the improved seals on newer cars. Horns are a safety feature but I can barely hear my own horn let alone someone else's. Fucking car manufacturers.
    The horn doesn't work on the truck I'm currently driving. Makes me nuts when I slam my hand into the wheel and nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAC2osj8TA

Another polished product by EA.

3 frowns:

1. Haven't slept in over 36 hours.
    2. Halfway through the final 30 days on my character and the last week and a half have been garbage.
    3. That someone believes in the omnipresence of misogyny in women's lives.

This last one, am I crazy. Is this the world you girls live in? Maybe it's the lack of sleep but if you hatred of women "present in all places at all times", shouldn't the ladies have organized, risen up and slashed a bunch of throats on their way to taking over by now? And for some damned reason I can't get the idea of what reaction
    a woman would have to a misogynistic feminist tooth brush would be. Because "present in all places at all times" which means after replacing the oppressive man toothbrush with the preferred feminist toothbrush...still misogyny.

Damn lack of sleep.

Apologies for the crazy
    "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    3 frowns:

1. Haven't slept in over 36 hours.
    2. Halfway through the final 30 days on my character and the last week and a half have been garbage.
    3. That someone believes in the omnipresence of misogyny in women's lives.

This last one, am I crazy. Is this the world you girls live in? Maybe it's the lack of sleep but if you hatred of women "present in all places at all times", shouldn't the ladies have organized, risen up and slashed a bunch of throats on their way to taking over by now? And for some damned reason I can't get the idea of what reaction
    a woman would have to a misogynistic feminist tooth brush would be. Because "present in all places at all times" which means after replacing the oppressive man toothbrush with the preferred feminist toothbrush...still misogyny.

Damn lack of sleep.

Apologies for the crazy
    LOL, don't worry, I think most of us have been there, hopefully you get some soon.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    LOL, don't worry, I think most of us have been there, hopefully you get some soon.
    No no..it's not like that. My wife and don't have that problem.

Conversation brought up the topic then it turned sour. Figured I'd not assume I know everything there is about being a woman, cause misogyny.
    "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.