Page 2139 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 11391639203920892129213721382139214021412149 ... LastLast
Results 21,381 to 21,390 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

Just realized that an account I thought I'd shut down was in fact, being charged $39.95 a month by Simutronics. I reopened it and a couple of other accounts to strip them of items and cash to give to the guy who was drumming up money for that dude that lost everything in a fire. Thought I'd canceled them all but apparently I missed one.

Moral of the story: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

Also: I'm dumb. Guess I'm not as on top of my bank accounts as I thought I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Just realized that an account I thought I'd shut down was in fact, being charged $39.95 a month by Simutronics. I reopened it and a couple of other accounts to strip them of items and cash to give to the guy who was drumming up money for that dude that lost everything in a fire. Thought I'd canceled them all but apparently I missed one.

Well if you're throwing away 40 bucks a month...I can give you my PayPal information...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well if you're throwing away 40 bucks a month...I can give you my PayPal information...
    IKR?

So stupid.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

And of course, my email to Simu was snarky even though they are not at fault. I was venting!
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post

They got a few months out of me after that summer promotion thing because I forgot it automatically upgrades to a premium sub at the end. Then if you cancel on the 28th or whatever it takes several days for it to be 'processed' so you get charged again.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I used to have a friend that would grab a can of pringles off the shelf, and shake it vigorously before putting it back on the shelf.

Used to.
    Clearly, your friend is insane. You do that to soda pop, not potato chips.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Since there is no "things that made you cry today" thread.

Had a really tough day on the farm. Rocky, one of our quads born three days finally lost her fight trying to stay alive. Another one of our does gave birth to quads this afternoon and we had one runt who was also breach born. We couldn't get her temp up and made the decision to put her down. I have never had to put anything down myself and I will say that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I know being this vulnerable on this forum can be dangerous but it is feeling good to vent.

We still have 1 doe due and she is a first freshener that looks like she may have two inside, I am hoping for relatively painless births since that goat is my 5 year old sons and its already been a tough day explaining the two babies to them.

In all this kidding season we have lost 3 (1 dead before we found it) but have 10 healthy babies from 5 does.
    Last edited by Orthin; 03-06-2021 at 04:24 PM.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post

Had a really tough day on the farm. Rocky, one of our quads born three days finally lost her fight trying to stay alive. Another one of our does gave birth to quads this afternoon and we had one runt who was also breach born. We couldn't get her temp up and made the decision to put her down. I have never had to put anything down myself and I will say that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I know being this vulnerable on this forum can be dangerous but it is feeling good to vent.

We still have 1 doe due and she is a first freshener that looks like she may have two inside, I am hoping for relatively painless births since that goat is my 5 year old sons and its already been a tough day explaining the two babies to them.

In all this kidding season we have lost 3 (1 dead before we found it) but have 10 healthy babies from 5 does.
    Most of us here generally are dicks, or at least trolling like a dick, except for when it comes to pets/animals.

It's been 7 and 3 years since I lost my bassett hound and dachshund, and that shit still haunts me every day. Most if not all of us here have been through it, so we feel your pain. And it sucks. Fat greasy balls. Sorry for your losses.

Last edited by Methais; 03-06-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Most of us here generally are dicks, or at least trolling like a dick, except for when it comes to pets/animals.

It's been 7 and 3 years since I lost my bassett hound and dachshund, and that shit still haunts me every day. Most if not all of us here have been through it, so we feel your pain. And it sucks. Fat greasy balls. Sorry for your losses.

Thank you, it does help receiving some support so I do appreciate it.

We are going to hold a little service for Rocky tomorrow, she will be buried on our piece of land in between a blackberry thicket that can be seen from the porch. But man it does stink.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post

That's rough. Hopefully the rest of the kids do well and will be jumping on roofs in no time.