Page 2123 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1123162320232073211321212122212321242125 LastLast
Results 21,221 to 21,230 of 21248

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #21221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    My skin rolled back in several places and I couldn't initially move it. The only time I ever broke anything I was unconscious for it... so, new experience?

  2. #21222
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,154
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I'd rather just get the fuck out of the way. No workmans comp, insurance, whatever is worth my loss of even a finger.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #21223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd rather just get the fuck out of the way. No workmans comp, insurance, whatever is worth my loss of even a finger.
    If I had been alone, it would have just fell. Gotta look after the crew.

  4. #21224
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,546
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    My skin rolled back in several places and I couldn't initially move it. The only time I ever broke anything I was unconscious for it... so, new experience?
    Oof. I once dropped a rock on my hand while doing landscaping. It split my left index finger from the tip down to the second knuckle but didn't break it. It didn't hurt because my finger went numb and cold, then I felt wetness trickling down my arm, so I pulled my glove off and my skin started flapping around.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #21225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Oof. I once dropped a rock on my hand while doing landscaping. It split my left index finger from the tip down to the second knuckle but didn't break it. It didn't hurt because my finger went numb and cold, then I felt wetness trickling down my arm, so I pulled my glove off and my skin started flapping around.
    Fuck, that's rough.

  6. #21226
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,154
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    If I had been alone, it would have just fell. Gotta look after the crew.
    I can get doing stuff to protect others I guess. I was a bit suicidal in Afghanistan. I was a Sgt but I was always the one telling everyone to step back, I'll check this vic out solo when we thought it might be a VBIED. I don't think I wanted to come home. I did though. It might have been because I developed that Sgt mentality, I gotta be larger than life. Fuck it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #21227
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,154
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I'm drunk btw
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. #21228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm drunk btw
    Time to buy another hot dog toaster on Amazon?

  9. #21229
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,154
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Time to buy another hot dog toaster on Amazon?
    No, the other one still works perfectly. Best drunk purchase ever.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #21230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    My dog got his flea & tick treatment today, but it smells like maple syrup and it's making me hungry.
    Confirmed Taernath is Barack Obama.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •