Page 2139 of 2140 FirstFirst ... 113916392039208921292137213821392140 LastLast
Results 21,381 to 21,390 of 21399

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #21381
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I used to have a friend that would grab a can of pringles off the shelf, and shake it vigorously before putting it back on the shelf.

    Used to.
    lol I love this savagery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  2. #21382

    Default

    Yo chill Chris Hansen, leave some room for the rest of us to be pieces of shit.


  3. #21383
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Just realized that an account I thought I'd shut down was in fact, being charged $39.95 a month by Simutronics. I reopened it and a couple of other accounts to strip them of items and cash to give to the guy who was drumming up money for that dude that lost everything in a fire. Thought I'd canceled them all but apparently I missed one.

    Moral of the story: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

    Also: I'm dumb. Guess I'm not as on top of my bank accounts as I thought I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #21384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Just realized that an account I thought I'd shut down was in fact, being charged $39.95 a month by Simutronics. I reopened it and a couple of other accounts to strip them of items and cash to give to the guy who was drumming up money for that dude that lost everything in a fire. Thought I'd canceled them all but apparently I missed one.

    Moral of the story: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

    Also: I'm dumb. Guess I'm not as on top of my bank accounts as I thought I was.
    Well if you're throwing away 40 bucks a month...I can give you my PayPal information...

  5. #21385
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well if you're throwing away 40 bucks a month...I can give you my PayPal information...
    IKR?

    So stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  6. #21386
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    And of course, my email to Simu was snarky even though they are not at fault. I was venting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  7. #21387
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,112
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Just realized that an account I thought I'd shut down was in fact, being charged $39.95 a month by Simutronics. I reopened it and a couple of other accounts to strip them of items and cash to give to the guy who was drumming up money for that dude that lost everything in a fire. Thought I'd canceled them all but apparently I missed one.

    Moral of the story: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

    Also: I'm dumb. Guess I'm not as on top of my bank accounts as I thought I was.
    They got a few months out of me after that summer promotion thing because I forgot it automatically upgrades to a premium sub at the end. Then if you cancel on the 28th or whatever it takes several days for it to be 'processed' so you get charged again.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  8. #21388
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I used to have a friend that would grab a can of pringles off the shelf, and shake it vigorously before putting it back on the shelf.

    Used to.
    Clearly, your friend is insane. You do that to soda pop, not potato chips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #21389
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,448
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Since there is no "things that made you cry today" thread.

    Had a really tough day on the farm. Rocky, one of our quads born three days finally lost her fight trying to stay alive. Another one of our does gave birth to quads this afternoon and we had one runt who was also breach born. We couldn't get her temp up and made the decision to put her down. I have never had to put anything down myself and I will say that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I know being this vulnerable on this forum can be dangerous but it is feeling good to vent.

    We still have 1 doe due and she is a first freshener that looks like she may have two inside, I am hoping for relatively painless births since that goat is my 5 year old sons and its already been a tough day explaining the two babies to them.

    In all this kidding season we have lost 3 (1 dead before we found it) but have 10 healthy babies from 5 does.
    Last edited by Orthin; 03-06-2021 at 04:24 PM.
    Discord - Daedo Meesh'Bodes#3464

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

  10. #21390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Since there is no "things that made you cry today" thread.

    Had a really tough day on the farm. Rocky, one of our quads born three days finally lost her fight trying to stay alive. Another one of our does gave birth to quads this afternoon and we had one runt who was also breach born. We couldn't get her temp up and made the decision to put her down. I have never had to put anything down myself and I will say that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I know being this vulnerable on this forum can be dangerous but it is feeling good to vent.

    We still have 1 doe due and she is a first freshener that looks like she may have two inside, I am hoping for relatively painless births since that goat is my 5 year old sons and its already been a tough day explaining the two babies to them.

    In all this kidding season we have lost 3 (1 dead before we found it) but have 10 healthy babies from 5 does.
    Most of us here generally are dicks, or at least trolling like a dick, except for when it comes to pets/animals.

    It's been 7 and 3 years since I lost my bassett hound and dachshund, and that shit still haunts me every day. Most if not all of us here have been through it, so we feel your pain. And it sucks. Fat greasy balls. Sorry for your losses.


    Last edited by Methais; 03-06-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •