Page 2080 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 108015801980203020702078207920802081208220902130 ... LastLast
Results 20,791 to 20,800 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.
    Just like Tarantino's weird foot thing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

My Keurig died.

I blame God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    My Keurig died.

I blame God.
    Is it clogged?

Blog Entries

lol at the gif.

No, it's not clogged. Just really old and over-used. Ordered a new one with overnight shipping from Amazon. In red!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Husband is a gigantic pussy but still...what a twat. She's getting lit up by the callers.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Husband is a gigantic pussy but still...what a twat. She's getting lit up by the callers.

If you believe this shit is real, you might as well start looking up some Penthouse Letters, too.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

So this was my first experience with someone who has dementia.

I went to the gas station down the street from work and there are 3 cop cars in scattered around the station and as I go inside there are 3 cops around an old man. I go inside and they are questioning him about where he lives and getting his ID, I figured he was just drunk. I pay for my stuff and leave. I went back tonight to get a sub and was BSing with the cashier and I ask about the old man. So he tells me, someone had called the police because he was apparently at the pumps and didn't know how to use them and didn't understand the concept of cash or how to use it. So apparently after I left the police just gave the person in this state directions to his house and wouldn't do anything to help him get there other than that. Like someone who can't remember what cash is or how to use a gas pump is going to remember directions...

Really disappointed in the police here.
    Last edited by drauz; 11-18-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    If you believe this shit is real, you might as well start looking up some Penthouse Letters, too.
    If so then he's been getting away with it for years on the radio. I've never heard of him but I got 0 search results indicating that his show and/or callers are fake. Maybe your google skills are better than mine, in which case enlighten me.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If so then he's been getting away with it for years on the radio. I've never heard of him but I got 0 search results indicating that his show and/or callers are fake. Maybe your google skills are better than mine, in which case enlighten me.
    I posted some stuff about it a little while back when another one of these things was brought up here. It's a very common thing for radio shows to pay voice actors to call in and do these stupid bits. I don't know anything about the host or his show, but I listened to the video a little bit. One thing I noticed, which doesn't necessarily prove anything, is that the lady calling in has pretty much nothing to add after she gives her little answers. There is almost always this same dead-air pause when she's done and where the host needs to then chime in and lead her to her next answer. This woman in particular isn't very good. The conversation seems kind of stiff with her answers ending abruptly before needing her next prompt.

http://gawker.com/5779701/your-favor...stival-of-lies

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rich-..._b_848876.html
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries