Page 2087 of 2097 FirstFirst ... 1087158719872037207720852086208720882089 ... LastLast
Results 20,861 to 20,870 of 20966

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up Latrin they were still called dachshund sausages before Velfi ordered her taco.

Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, is traditionally credited with originating the frankfurter. However, this claim is disputed by those who assert that the popular sausage - known as a "dachshund" or "little-dog" sausage - was created in the late 1600's by Johann Georghehner, a butcher, living in Coburg, Germany. According to this report, Georghehner later traveled to Frankfurt to promote his new product.

http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-history

IT SAYS HOT DOG RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME!!!!!!!11
    You said "originally". IT WASN'T ORIGINALLY CALLED THAT YOU JOLLY GREEN FAGGOT

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You said "originally". IT WASN'T ORIGINALLY CALLED THAT YOU JOLLY GREEN FAGGOT
    THE 1600s CAME FIRST
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

THE 1600s CAME FIRST
    That name came in the 1800s. U SUX AT R READING

Blog Entries

before Velfi ordered her taco.
    I've got some bad news.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Velfi and her taco.

​/s
    Last edited by Androidpk; 01-12-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Also, apparently in Mexico a hot dog and something like a link sausage are called the same thing, having to do with the shape instead of the type of meat. Who knew!

Velfi and her taco.

​/s
    Joke's so nice I gotta explain it twice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    How do you know? Were you there?
    His Google Fu is strong. As long as they have a keyboard handy, google scholars know about everything.

edit: I know that sounds like a criticism but it's not. People who research before posting are to be lauded.

However, I think Gelston uses his google superpower just because he likes to show others up a bit too much, picking arguments over minor aspects of a debate or conversation.
    Last edited by Tisket; 01-12-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I read a lot of cookbooks and my frown today is how often an author confuses "course" with "coarse."

I guess proofreading is a lost art.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Also, apparently in Mexico a hot dog and something like a link sausage are called the same thing, having to do with the shape instead of the type of meat. Who knew!

Joke's so nice I gotta explain it twice.
    That's because they're both shaped like dachshunds.

How can you deny a pack of low altitude landspeeder sausages?

Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.