Page 2080 of 2081 FirstFirst ... 108015801980203020702078207920802081 LastLast
Results 20,791 to 20,800 of 20802

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

Louis C.K. Is Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 Women

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...isconduct.html

Blog Entries

This shit is just airing his dirty laundry. Did he do some fucking weird ass shit? Yes. Is he creepy as fuck? I always thought he looked creepy as fuck and apparently he is, but he didn't break any laws. Three women consented and he did what he asked. I mean, they could have said no and stood up and left, they agreed and stayed. The two that said no? He didn't do it.

But I guess yes also now means no.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-10-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This shit is just airing his dirty laundry. Did he do some fucking weird ass shit? Yes. Is he creepy as fuck? I always thought he looked creepy as fuck and apparently he is, but he didn't break any laws. Three women consented and he did what he asked. I mean, they could have said no and stood up and left, they agreed and stayed. The two that said no? He didn't do it.

But I guess yes also now means no.
    The two women from the Aspen comedy festival did stand up to leave but he blocked the door until he was finished. From a Gawker article:

Thinking he was joking (that's exactly the kind of thing this guy would say), the women gave a facetious thumbs up. He wasn't joking. When he actually started jerking off in front of them, the ladies decided that wasn't their bag and made for the exit. But the comedian stood in front of the door, blocking their way with his body, until he was done.

I don't believe he should be charged with any crimes (unless those crimes are proven to involve underage children or forcible assault against anyone) however, I'm not at all displeased that he has been publicly outed as a perv. And, more importantly, he's being financially punished for his pervy behavior.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.
    Just like Tarantino's weird foot thing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

You hear the ghostly voice of Renment say, "i'll come kill you with my 132 sorcerer"

Blog Entries

My Keurig died.

I blame God.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    My Keurig died.

I blame God.
    Is it clogged?

Blog Entries

lol at the gif.

No, it's not clogged. Just really old and over-used. Ordered a new one with overnight shipping from Amazon. In red!

Husband is a gigantic pussy but still...what a twat. She's getting lit up by the callers.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Husband is a gigantic pussy but still...what a twat. She's getting lit up by the callers.

If you believe this shit is real, you might as well start looking up some Penthouse Letters, too.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

So this was my first experience with someone who has dementia.

I went to the gas station down the street from work and there are 3 cop cars in scattered around the station and as I go inside there are 3 cops around an old man. I go inside and they are questioning him about where he lives and getting his ID, I figured he was just drunk. I pay for my stuff and leave. I went back tonight to get a sub and was BSing with the cashier and I ask about the old man. So he tells me, someone had called the police because he was apparently at the pumps and didn't know how to use them and didn't understand the concept of cash or how to use it. So apparently after I left the police just gave the person in this state directions to his house and wouldn't do anything to help him get there other than that. Like someone who can't remember what cash is or how to use a gas pump is going to remember directions...

Really disappointed in the police here.
    Last edited by drauz; 11-18-2017 at 02:58 AM.