Page 2079 of 2098 FirstFirst ... 10791579197920292069207720782079208020812089 ... LastLast
Results 20,781 to 20,790 of 20972

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #20781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Can't sleep.
    https://youtu.be/Zzq4rtMcxII?t=1m9s
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #20782
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,808
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Watch out Graham! A poiiiiisonous snake!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. #20783

    Default

    Stumbling out of bed late, wife said "Please make some coffee", so I diverted that direction without heading her way.

    Moments later as I'm halfway to the kitchen I hear "Where's my kiss?!"

    Continued to prepare coffee since I'm there at this point. I figured any rational person would understand that I will return when task is completed. Before I know it she's upset screaming and yelling about not getting any affection. Threatening to move out. Calling her mom. Etc.

    Frown. 5 minutes into my day. Woohoo. Can't wait to see what the day brings.
    Make Shattered free to play! Save gemstone.

  4. #20784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Stumbling out of bed late, wife said "Please make some coffee", so I diverted that direction without heading her way.

    Moments later as I'm halfway to the kitchen I hear "Where's my kiss?!"

    Continued to prepare coffee since I'm there at this point. I figured any rational person would understand that I will return when task is completed. Before I know it she's upset screaming and yelling about not getting any affection. Threatening to move out. Calling her mom. Etc.

    Frown. 5 minutes into my day. Woohoo. Can't wait to see what the day brings.
    oof

  5. #20785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Stumbling out of bed late, wife said "Please make some coffee", so I diverted that direction without heading her way.

    Moments later as I'm halfway to the kitchen I hear "Where's my kiss?!"

    Continued to prepare coffee since I'm there at this point. I figured any rational person would understand that I will return when task is completed. Before I know it she's upset screaming and yelling about not getting any affection. Threatening to move out. Calling her mom. Etc.

    Frown. 5 minutes into my day. Woohoo. Can't wait to see what the day brings.
    Should have told her you were preparing her a special kiss. Then upon returning to the bedroom offer her a lifetime membership to the Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club. Then start bitching about not getting a BJ before she made you get out of bed to make her coffee.

    Last edited by Methais; 11-08-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #20786

    Default

    “People were throwing up.”

    http://freebeacon.com/politics/journ...orror-stories/

    Asses just as sore a whole year later.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #20787
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,808
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Stumbling out of bed late, wife said "Please make some coffee", so I diverted that direction without heading her way.

    Moments later as I'm halfway to the kitchen I hear "Where's my kiss?!"

    Continued to prepare coffee since I'm there at this point. I figured any rational person would understand that I will return when task is completed. Before I know it she's upset screaming and yelling about not getting any affection. Threatening to move out. Calling her mom. Etc.

    Frown. 5 minutes into my day. Woohoo. Can't wait to see what the day brings.
    PC isn't very good at marriage counseling.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  8. #20788
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    “People were throwing up.”

    http://freebeacon.com/politics/journ...orror-stories/

    Asses just as sore a whole year later.
    I bet assliana threw up substantively while sharting even more substantively.

  9. #20789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I bet assliana threw up substantively while sharting even more substantively.
    Sharstantively*
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #20790
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,851
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Louis C.K. Is Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 Women

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...isconduct.html

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •