Page 2086 of 2110 FirstFirst ... 10861586198620362076208420852086208720882096 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,860 of 21097

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #20851
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Way to rub salt in the wound!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #20852

    Default

    Ordered a sausage and egg taco. Got a taco with egg and a cut up hot dog.

  3. #20853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Ordered a sausage and egg taco. Got a taco with egg and a cut up hot dog.
    Hot dogs were originally called dachshund sausages, so technically you got what you ordered.

    Since the sausage culture is German, it is likely that Germans introduced the practice of eating the dachshund sausages, which we today know as the hot dog, nestled in a bun.

    http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-history





    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #20854
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,755
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    No, they were called Frankfurters Würstel and Wieners, depending on where in Germany, you doucherhound. They got the "hot dog" name because people accused folks of making them from dog meat, which was a common food in Germany in the 1800s.

  5. #20855
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, they were called Frankfurters Würstel and Wieners, depending on where in Germany, you doucherhound. They got the "hot dog" name because people accused folks of making them from dog meat, which was a common food in Germany in the 1800s.
    How do you know? Were you there?

  6. #20856
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,755
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    How do you know? Were you there?
    Human kind has a wonderful way of recording information. Dumbass.

  7. #20857
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Human kind has a wonderful way of recording information. Dumbass.
    So that's a no, huh. I thought not.

  8. #20858
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,755
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    So that's a no, huh. I thought not.
    You asked how do I know first. Because, you know, the information is recorded. You are about as retarded as Latrin sometimes.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-12-2018 at 10:25 AM.

  9. #20859
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You asked how do I know first. Because, you know, the information is recorded. You are about as retarded as Latrin sometimes.

  10. #20860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, they were called Frankfurters Würstel and Wieners, depending on where in Germany, you doucherhound. They got the "hot dog" name because people accused folks of making them from dog meat, which was a common food in Germany in the 1800s.
    Shut up Latrin they were still called dachshund sausages before Velfi ordered her taco.

    Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, is traditionally credited with originating the frankfurter. However, this claim is disputed by those who assert that the popular sausage - known as a "dachshund" or "little-dog" sausage - was created in the late 1600's by Johann Georghehner, a butcher, living in Coburg, Germany. According to this report, Georghehner later traveled to Frankfurt to promote his new product.

    http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-history

    IT SAYS HOT DOG RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME!!!!!!!11
    Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •