Page 2099 of 2102 FirstFirst ... 1099159919992049208920972098209921002101 ... LastLast
Results 20,981 to 20,990 of 21011

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #20981
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,972
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    From the researchers: “Our study reveals several alarming privacy risks in the Android app ecosystem, including apps that over-provision their media permissions and apps that share image and video data with other parties in unexpected ways, without user knowledge or consent. We also identify a previously unreported privacy risk that arises from third party libraries that record and upload screenshots and videos of the screen without informing the user. This can occur without needing any permissions from the user.”
    https://bgr.com/2018/07/04/apps-not-...earchers-find/

  2. #20982

    Default

    Siphoned a washing machine that's been sitting for a week. I have no sense of taste anymore.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-11-2018 at 03:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  3. #20983
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,171
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Siphoned a washing machine that's been sitting for a week. I have no sense of taste anymore.
    Know how I know you're a retard?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #20984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Siphoned a washing machine that's been sitting for a week. I have no sense of taste anymore.
    Aren't there, like, pumps that can do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  5. #20985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Know how I know you're a retard?
    I helped my mom by siphoning something neither of us could lift and didn't have the correct tools to deal with properly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Aren't there, like, pumps that can do this?
    Yes. To rent one for a day was almost $90.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-11-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  6. #20986
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I helped my mom by siphoning something neither of us could lift and didn't have the correct tools to deal with properly?



    Yes. To rent one for a day was almost $90.
    You're probably going to die, just so you know.

  7. #20987

    Default

    I didn't vomit and I've been fighting the urge to vomit for an hour now. Come at me, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  8. #20988
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,171
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I helped my mom by siphoning something neither of us could lift and didn't have the correct tools to deal with properly?



    Yes. To rent one for a day was almost $90.
    Generally, one goes and gets the correct tools. I would rather spend $90 then to do what you did. Actually, I'd rather just hire a plumber.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-11-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #20989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Generally, one goes and gets the correct tools. I would rather spend $90 then to do what you did. Actually, I'd rather just hire a plumber.
    I'm a carpenter that knows electrical, plumbing, and was being super lazy in not wanting to spend money on what is essentially a favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

    You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

  10. #20990
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,171
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm a carpenter that knows electrical, plumbing, and was being super lazy in not wanting to spend money on what is essentially a favor.
    And that is why you're retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •