Page 2119 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 11191619201920692109211721182119212021212129 ... LastLast
Results 21,181 to 21,190 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I didn't even notice this until I read your post. How am I going to turn the lights off, or change the temperature when the thermostat is 20 feet away, or know what the weather is like outside?

This must be what young soldiers in WW2 felt like
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Optimum turned off my working service last night because I returned their router (my router was working all week) and my router doesn't have a phone jack. Their rationale is my router isn't working for all the services they are providing so they shut off the working services.

Update:. They said the modem is "fine" but it's not "provisioned". Rep is on the phone now having me restart it so they can Id my gear.

Update: cablevision says my modem isn't on their list (even though it worked last month at my previous address and all week at this address) and said I should buy a new one.

FINAL UPDATE: finally resolved my modem issue. seems they couldn't provision it because it was still listed on the former physical address. a competent person at Optimum (i know, scary) was able to actually do some work in tracking down and removing the retired information so they could move forward and provision my modem. wifi happiness may now ensue
    Last edited by rolfard; 04-06-2019 at 08:32 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Alexa is down. I have to manually turn on and off shit like some kind of cavewoman.
    I have a lot of stuff running through Alexa. Whenever she doesn't work my wife and I are like... well I guess we'll sit in the dark/sleep with the lights on because the robots we have to do that stuff are broken. It was a terrible, terrible, dark period of our lives. I'm just glad we were able to make it through it without having to break into the k-rations and water.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 04-03-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

4. Default

Now...I am not a horticulturist...but I am skeptical that these April showers are doing anything to bring May flowers. It was 65 degrees yesterday.

Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-08-2019 at 03:36 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Now...I am not a horticulturist...but I am skeptical that these April showers are doing anything to bring May flowers. It was 65 degrees yesterday.

I mowed the yard yesterday
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I mowed the yard yesterday
    I've never stopped mowing the yard. Though I do entertain fantasies of letting it die a lingering, dry death.

It's currently 100 here.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I've never stopped mowing the yard. Though I do entertain fantasies of letting it die a lingering, dry death.

It's currently 100 here.
    You people and mowing your own yards. Peasants.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You people and mowing your own yards. Peasants.
    Bogperson used yardshame. It's not very effective...
    Last edited by Taernath; 04-08-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Seems like just a few years ago I was mowing the yard in the middle of March. This year I probably wont be mowing until May.

If things keep progressing like this then in another 5 years I won't be mowing until October which will then be time to stop for winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post

Maybe instead of worrying about the weather.. you get your car engine checked.

Or is that your tire pressure?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.