Page 2076 of 2093 FirstFirst ... 10761576197620262066207420752076207720782086 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,760 of 20929

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #20751
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You can move in with me. I have bunk beds!
    Bunk beds for all your characters.

  2. #20752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Bunk beds for all your characters.
    Don't be jealous I have 11 text friends.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  3. #20753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You can move in with me. I have bunk beds!
    You're just hoping to hear some *SCHLUP SCHLUP* late at night aren't you?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  4. #20754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're just hoping to hear some *SCHLUP SCHLUP* late at night aren't you?
    Guilty
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  5. #20755
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,947
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default


  6. #20756
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Just puttering around the house, cleaning and whatnot when my nose started gushing blood. I haven't had a bloody nose in years. Sitting here typing this with a twist of toilet paper in my left nostril because, oddly enough, that's the only side bloody. Or maybe that's not odd, I don't have enough experience with them to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  7. #20757
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,947
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Just puttering around the house, cleaning and whatnot when my nose started gushing blood. I haven't had a bloody nose in years. Sitting here typing this with a twist of toilet paper in my left nostril because, oddly enough, that's the only side bloody. Or maybe that's not odd, I don't have enough experience with them to know.
    That is what happens when you argue with people on the Internet.

  8. #20758
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That is what happens when you argue with people on the Internet.
    You mean when I win arguments on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #20759
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,947
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You mean when I win arguments on the internet?
    I guess that is why you haven't had a nose bleed in a long time.

  10. #20760
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I guess that is why you haven't had a nose bleed in a long time.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •