Page 2097 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 109715971997204720872095209620972098209921072147 ... LastLast
Results 20,961 to 20,970 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

1. Default

Plenty of open treadmills at the gym with plenty of space between people on them and this one woman picks the treadmill right next to mine.
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 06-07-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Plenty of open treadmills at the gym with plenty of space between people on them and this one woman picks the treadmill right next to mine.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    GO RUN OUTSIDE LIKE GOD INTENDED
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    GO RUN OUTSIDE LIKE GOD INTENDED
    If God intended us to go outside then why did he give us internet?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Space Force is going to be a part of the Air Force. So basically, exactly the same as Space Command now, with a name change.

Blog Entries

You can tell Trump isn't into sci-fi because space related things almost always fall under the Navy there.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You can tell Trump isn't into sci-fi because space related things almost always fall under the Navy there.
    There is a Navy Space Command, but I don't know if their duties will be taken in by Space Force or what.

Fighting a guy in a ranked match in SFV, I'm in bronze and he's in rookie with 39 points. I beat him handily the first game since he didn't want to block at all, taking 25 of his points (leaving 14), and then I have him down pretty bad in the 2nd game. I didn't want to take all of his points with a win in the 2nd game, so I let him squeak out a win since he'll get a lot more points beating a higher rank. He gets +75 from the win and then leaves without letting me get the 3rd game runback.

I asked my dog how he could do that, but she didn't know. I was just trying to be a homie.
    Last edited by Velfi; 06-24-2018 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Fighting a guy in a ranked match in SFV, I'm in bronze and he's in rookie with 39 points. I beat him handily the first game since he didn't want to block at all, taking 25 points, and then I have him down pretty bad in the 2nd game. I didn't want to take all of his points with a win in the 2nd game, so I let him squeak out a win since he'll get a lot more points beating a higher rank. He gets +75 from the win and then leaves without letting me get the 3rd game runback.

I asked my dog how he could do that, but she didn't know. I was just trying to be a homie.
    Be glad he didn’t message you after telling you how you got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Be glad he didn’t message you after telling you how you got owned.
    Good point.