Page 2125 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 112516252025207521152123212421252126 LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,250 of 21251

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The biggest shame about it is the original team that worked on Earthworm Jim is reuniting to make the game... and nobody is gonna play it.
    If they were desperate enough to go exclusive for a console that seems to marketed at people who are too braindead for modern games, I don't think we're missing much.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If they were desperate enough to go exclusive for a console that seems to marketed at people who are too braindead for modern games, I don't think we're missing much.
    I mean, if they announce Boogerman 2 on that bitch, I'm gonna have to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's from Intellivision, supposed to be their 'competing platform' or whatever but just look at this piece of shit.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Grumpy Cat died.

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Grumpy Cat died.

I was surprised when I read about that. My cat is almost twice as old as Grumpy Cat and it seems like she is going to live forever. You would think Grumpy Cat being their owner's meal ticket they would have been bringing it to the vet and giving the cat its own personal trainer and dietician.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-18-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Grumpy cat had some kind of congenital defect iirc

/edit: it was feline dwarfism, which causes a lot of other problems besides skeletal deformity
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-18-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Brother-in-law passed away. Motorcycle accident.

Uncle passed away. Cancer.

It's halfway through the week. God damn.

9. Default

My bonus had over 21k in taxes.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

10. Default

That sucks, Astray. Sorry.

And what the fuck SHM? Did they put 50k on black at the roulette table and say "If it hits, that's your bonus. You pay the luxury tax."