Page 2081 of 2081 FirstFirst ... 10811581198120312071207920802081
Results 20,801 to 20,808 of 20808

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    If you believe this shit is real, you might as well start looking up some Penthouse Letters, too.
    If so then he's been getting away with it for years on the radio. I've never heard of him but I got 0 search results indicating that his show and/or callers are fake. Maybe your google skills are better than mine, in which case enlighten me.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If so then he's been getting away with it for years on the radio. I've never heard of him but I got 0 search results indicating that his show and/or callers are fake. Maybe your google skills are better than mine, in which case enlighten me.
    I posted some stuff about it a little while back when another one of these things was brought up here. It's a very common thing for radio shows to pay voice actors to call in and do these stupid bits. I don't know anything about the host or his show, but I listened to the video a little bit. One thing I noticed, which doesn't necessarily prove anything, is that the lady calling in has pretty much nothing to add after she gives her little answers. There is almost always this same dead-air pause when she's done and where the host needs to then chime in and lead her to her next answer. This woman in particular isn't very good. The conversation seems kind of stiff with her answers ending abruptly before needing her next prompt.

http://gawker.com/5779701/your-favor...stival-of-lies

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rich-..._b_848876.html
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Looks like work took the time to intentially block gswiki. Seems a bit odd when Facebook, Netflix, Reddit, Snapchat, etc all work just fine.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Looks like work took the time to intentially block gswiki. Seems a bit odd when Facebook, Netflix, Reddit, Snapchat, etc all work just fine.
    Test their IT skillz! See if they blocked the IP or just domain.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Why is it every move I make turns out to be a bad one? :(

Where's my guardian angel? Need one, wish I had one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Why is it every move I make turns out to be a bad one?

Where's my guardian angel? Need one, wish I had one.
    You could always stay perfectly still! You'll never get anywhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You could always stay perfectly still! You'll never get anywhere though.
    Oh. Well, that's probably true. Um, anyway, I was just rhyme-biting DMX's opening verse from the song "Damien." And I have to go take a shit.

Stillness though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!