Page 2336 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13361836223622862326233423352336233723382346 ... LastLast
Results 23,351 to 23,360 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    1000 calories? Are you 4’1?
    No, just exceptionally lazy. Until I hit my goal weight, I refused to do any actual exercise. I lost weight by eating 1000 calories a day and a multivitamin, and just parking far away from stuff. I also stopped using the phone in my office at work in favor of walking around the building. If I have to do any sort of actual exercise I just won't do it, so I just faked my brain into thinking it's just business as usual minus drinks with calories in them.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 06-17-2019 at 06:59 PM.

2. Default

I’m actually interested in the VW electric bus. I’ll probably buy one when I retire. In banana yellow, personalized plates ‘shagg’n wag’n’
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

I’m actually interested in the VW electric bus. I’ll probably buy one when I retire. In banana yellow, personalized plates ‘shagg’n wag’n’
    Those are actually really cool. If I'm honest, I would hate working on an electric and do everything in my power to get a gas powered but stock one, but other than that I'm totally on board. I love those classic cars that not a super huge amount of people fix up. My first project car was a '65 mustang coupe, and it was cool, but I hated that I started noticing 4, 5, 6 other ones tooling around town. I gravitate towards the odder ones. I've always wanted to restore an original (US not German) VW Bug, for example. I wouldn't keep that totally stock if I did. It's basically just a little bit of sheet metal with a go-kart engine in it. I'd trick it out with roll bars and soup it up like a hot rod. Most everything else I work on I want absolutely stock though. I even had an original '65 automatic transmission in my mustang. It was awful. But it was period appropriate, damnit.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 06-18-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Know how I know you're gay?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Know how I know you're gay?
    Ok, so Monday night drinking turned into also Tuesday night drinking.

My revelation at the bar tonight? We have two camps in the PC. Those who work hard and are rewarded a pretty OK in life, and then all the butthurt people who think everything should be free, unions for shit ass PMs is normal and immigration without rule of law is ok. My (legal) immigrant wife thinks you are fucking crazy.

All I have to say is, do something you love and work hard at it, and success follows. Try to take what I worked all my life for... you can suck it, and I'm armed and prepared for all you patchouli smelling faggots to come and try and take it.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Ok, so Monday night drinking turned into also Tuesday night drinking.

My revelation at the bar tonight? We have two camps in the PC. Those who work hard and are rewarded a pretty OK in life, and then all the butthurt people who think everything should be free, unions for shit ass PMs is normal and immigration without rule of law is ok. My (legal) immigrant wife thinks you are fucking crazy.

All I have to say is, do something you love and work hard at it, and success follows. Try to take what I worked all my life for... you can suck it, and I'm armed and prepared for all you patchouli smelling faggots to come and try and take it.
    I'm drunk right now as I'm reading this... And I'm pretty sure if you want a VW van in 2019 you're gay.

Blog Entries

As it is 2-19, I'm not saying you're wrong for being gay. Follow your butt loving dreams!

8. Default

I'm drunk right now as I'm reading this... And I'm pretty sure if you want a VW van in 2019 you're gay.
    I also want a 4x4 custom panel van

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

I also want a 4x4 custom panel van
    Yeah, 4 by 4 butts you dirty homo.

10. Default

Yeah, 4 by 4 butts you dirty homo.
    I feel like there is a microaggression hidden in your note to me, I just cannot put my finger on it.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal