Page 2320 of 2338 FirstFirst ... 13201820222022702310231823192320232123222330 ... LastLast
Results 23,191 to 23,200 of 23380

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

  1. #23191

    Default

    Who knew Keller was a bigger racist piece of shit than cwolff? cwolff even went straight for the "I wasn't being racist!" But Keller is openly embracing his shitty way of thinking and telling others they are idiots for calling out his behavior.

    He's like cwolff and Androidpk rolled into one.

  2. #23192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Next time I’ll include a trigger warning for you so you don’t have to have your emotions flare up like this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You've been triggered since 11/8/16 and celebrate people dying because of what you assume their politics are. You don't get to call other people triggered.

    Calling out a piece of shit for being a piece of shit isn't being triggered anyway. Sorry if that triggers you. Not really though, because you're a piece of shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #23193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    If you feel like the voting patterns of those individuals directly contributed to the earthquake, hell ya.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh wow, look how fucking dumb you are.

    I bet you think Trump caused the hurricane itself too.

    Just when we thought cwolff had no one to contend for his retard belt...

    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #23194
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You've been triggered since 11/8/16 and celebrate people dying because of what you assume their politics are. You don't get to call other people triggered.

    Calling out a piece of shit for being a piece of shit isn't being triggered anyway. Sorry if that triggers you. Not really though, because you're a piece of shit.
    The old “I’m rubber and you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you,” cliche. It’s been a while since someone has used that, but I respect the callback to grade school.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #23195
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,073

    Default

    I am still giggling like a little girl over here.

    “I’m not triggered, you’re triggered!” - Methais the sniveling triggered bitch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #23196

    Default

    Hey, Keller, an untold number of people are unaccounted for in Florida. Chances are slim to none that none of them are Democrats or a "person of color."

    So how do you reconcile with the fact that you're happy white Republicans are dying to the same hurricane that are killing non-white non-Republicans?

  7. #23197
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey, Keller, an untold number of people are unaccounted for in Florida. Chances are slim to none that none of them are Democrats or a "person of color."

    So how do you reconcile with the fact that you're happy white Republicans are dying to the same hurricane that are killing non-white non-Republicans?
    I’ve never said anything about race. Why do you racist pieces of shit keep mentioning it?

    It’s fucking weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Dead serious. Bunch of deliberately ignorant people got up close and personal with the growing consequences of their ignorance. I wish it hadn’t happened. But if it is going to happen, that’s the bullseye for this kind of storm.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm just about as liberal as you can get, but this is some Pat Robertson level shit.

  9. #23199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I’ve never said anything about race. Why do you racist pieces of shit keep mentioning it?

    It’s fucking weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Hurricane Michael destroying white trash paradise made my day.
    You're racist and dumb. Not a surprising combo.

  10. #23200
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,073

    Default

    You fucking moron. That is a reference to the fact that poor white people flock to that cess pool on Spring Break.

    Is it Spring Break? Can you be any dumber? Do you even know what a rhetorical question is?

    To be honest, it is too bad it wasn’t Spring Break. The world could use less pick ups with pissing Calvin stickers and “Fuck Your Feelings” bumper stickers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •