Page 2008 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 1008150819081958199820062007200820092010201820582108 ... LastLast
Results 20,071 to 20,080 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

1. Default

That shit makes me want to dungeon crawl tabletop-style.

We haven't played in a while because the group we were playing with is not really.. as serious as we are (?) idk. They spend the entire time trying to attack each other in their sleep. If I'm gonna play, I want it to be legit.
    thinkgeek
    I got that job, by the way

3. Default

"Can I seduce the dragon??"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post
    We haven't played in a while because the group we were playing with is not really.. as serious as we are (?) idk. They spend the entire time trying to attack each other in their sleep. If I'm gonna play, I want it to be legit.
    You mean like their characters are attacking each other? That's pretty cool. I had something like that in one group I was in when we all rolled evil characters. I played a dwarf necromancer and at low levels I was extremely weak. The other characters would make fun of my guy and joke about how they were going to put him out of their misery. Well, my power increased exponentially (like all magic users do in 3E D&D) and I eventually became a lich. Something inside him 'broke', and his ultimate plan became turning the rest of them into undead to become part of his army. OOC wise it was just a contingency if any of them tried anything, but I spoke to the DM and he was cool with it as the other PCs had been annoying him. I never got around to doing it though because our group broke up due to work scheduling etc.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

thinkgeek
    Look at Miss Lawful Good here pushing her morality on everyone. Chaotic evil are people too! Thought this was Ameri-... Eberron!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You mean like their characters are attacking each other? That's pretty cool. I had something like that in one group I was in when we all rolled evil characters. I played a dwarf necromancer and at low levels I was extremely weak. The other characters would make fun of my guy and joke about how they were going to put him out of their misery. Well, my power increased exponentially (like all magic users do in 3E D&D) and I eventually became a lich. Something inside him 'broke', and his ultimate plan became turning the rest of them into undead to become part of his army. OOC wise it was just a contingency if any of them tried anything, but I spoke to the DM and he was cool with it as the other PCs had been annoying him. I never got around to doing it though because our group broke up due to work scheduling etc.
    I mean, I guess but its fucking boring.

Like, everyone sits at the table and yells at each other or does dumb shit, makes the wrong tactical move, etc. Just completely dumb imo. I guess I'm judgmental.
    I got that job, by the way

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Look at Miss Lawful Good here pushing her morality on everyone.
    I guess I'm judgmental.
    It all adds up!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

rooibos tea latte with cashew milk
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Did you see the end where the devil cat started to come inside the gate?

I'd move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow