Page 1796 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 7961296169617461786179417951796179717981806184618962296 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,960 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

They finally busted out the "have a victim eat parts of themselves" routine on Hannibal, and topped it off by having said character proclaim "I'm full of myself!" and giggling. Amazing work.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Good luck AR!

And nailed it. Interview was about 3 hours, 4 different people grilling me on technical "stuff" they'd put scenarios (drawings with PCs connected to routers using certain protocols trying to delivery different data types and failing, etc) on a white board then I'd have to fix them or they'd give me a scenario (network is experience X symptom and you know about Y, what should you be looking for) and I would have to explain my way through it. It was pretty fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Blog Entries

Grats, man.

I'm sure that listing your PC admin duties on your resume was the tipping point.
    Last edited by Tisket; 05-18-2014 at 02:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    And nailed it. Interview was about 3 hours, 4 different people grilling me on technical "stuff" they'd put scenarios (drawings with PCs connected to routers using certain protocols trying to delivery different data types and failing, etc) on a white board then I'd have to fix them or they'd give me a scenario (network is experience X symptom and you know about Y, what should you be looking for) and I would have to explain my way through it. It was pretty fun.
    Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I was almost going to put this in the frown thread...

Our herb garden is exploding and is almost a once a week chore to trim back so it doesn't take over our backyard.

Who needs some oregano and basil?
    Ooh me me me.

And way to go AR!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

Took a rather intense dump this morning.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Technically it was a few days ago, but still smiling about it.
    Finished grad school with a 3.7 overall. Really happy about it. Wish I didn't get a B in my summer bridge course, but oh well--killed it during the year.

Also, my boyfriend is closing on his house (already into inspection period etc, its his, just needs to have pre-sale repairs done). So WOOT.
    I got that job, by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post
    Finished grad school with a 3.7 overall. Really happy about it. Wish I didn't get a B in my summer bridge course, but oh well--killed it during the year.

Also, my boyfriend is closing on his house (already into inspection period etc, its his, just needs to have pre-sale repairs done). So WOOT.
    Nice job. Got me by .1 on your final GPA. Good luck with the job front.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post

You took a whole course on bridge? They didn't even include bourré or blackjack? I guess it was a summer course, but sheesh.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.