Page 1341 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 3418411241129113311339134013411342134313511391144118412341 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,410 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Right? My boss emailed me the link today and I laughed so. damned. hard.

ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!! Oh, that's not Alan. Steve, that. STEVE! STEVE! STEVE!
    The giraffe fight had me falling out of my chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I hate Comcast. They are the devil.
    I would normally be inclined to agree, but that technician was fucking amazing.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvicke View Post
    That is... the first awesome cable guy story I may have ever heard. That's like winning the lottery.
    Once my family went to the movie theater (this is back when people still went to movie theaters). My brother, being a teenager, went to his own movie... The Cable Guy. We asked him to describe the movie afterwards; he could not.

In retrospect, I suspect he was engaged in a premarital sexual encounter of some kind, but the point stands: cable = Jim Carrey = bad.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

4. Default

Finding this in a closet...

[LNet]-GSIV:Methais: "I raped myself once. I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't resist. It was intense."

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Once my family went to the movie theater (this is back when people still went to movie theaters). My brother, being a teenager, went to his own movie... The Cable Guy. We asked him to describe the movie afterwards; he could not.

In retrospect, I suspect he was engaged in a premarital sexual encounter of some kind, but the point stands: cable = Jim Carrey = bad.
    The correct response would have been "It's jim carrey. It's all funny faces and fart jokes."

As my child was still sleeping, her phone started going off in the living room. Since it was somewhat close to me I took a peek at the caller's name. It was a little friend of hers that she had programmed into her phone as...Pooplordfartwad. So funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    I would let you break my heart and write you tons of really sappy private messages but I would probably not start a thread for all my QQ. ~ Your SuperSecret, Somewhat Public Admirerer RojoDisco

In a week where there was very little about which to smile, here's what I've got:

Found an awesome sparkly green running skirt AND a pair of cute green striped knee socks for my race next week; I currently have flourless chocolate chip peanut butter cookies in the oven; this morning's run was great; and I am having an excellent hair day.
    Last edited by msconstrew; 03-09-2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Oh, oh, oh ALSO - maple bourbon old fashioned.

Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    I am having an excellent hair day.
    Perhaps that was the most important thing!

Went to a KMFDM show last night, had fun, got up at 5am for work. Went to donate blood today, and have a big-ass party to go to tonight. I'm a zombie, heh. But the moral of the story is... thank god for caffeine.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    The correct response would have been "It's jim carrey. It's all funny faces and fart jokes."
    We were not permitted to use the f-word.
    Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew
    sparkly green
    !
    a pair of cute green striped knee socks
    !!!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    In a week where there was very little about which to smile, here's what I've got:

Found an awesome sparkly green running skirt AND a pair of cute green striped knee socks for my race next week; I currently have flourless chocolate chip peanut butter cookies in the oven; this morning's run was great; and I am having an excellent hair day.
    You actually bought the skirt? Lol, awesome.

I'm having an excellent hair day too! Although it was so nice out, I drove with my windows open and now it's a little tousled. Thankfully it's curly, so you don't really notice so much.

My smile: went to NY & Co and used most of my city cash on some seriously adorable shit. I also got Fizzy's boosters done, so he's pretty much set now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.