Page 2334 of 2338 FirstFirst ... 1334183422342284232423322333233423352336 ... LastLast
Results 23,331 to 23,340 of 23380

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

  1. #23331
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    3,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Was it everything you hoped it would be?
    Oh it was everything I hoped and dreamed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

    I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

  2. Default

    "Barr approached Pelosi, D-Calif., at a National Peace Officers' Memorial Day event outside the Capitol, shook her hand and said loudly, "Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?" a bystander told NBC News."
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 05-15-2019 at 04:47 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  3. #23333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    "Barr approached Pelosi, D-Calif., at a National Peace Officers' Memorial Day event outside the Capitol, shook her hand and said loudly, "Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?" a bystander told NBC News."
    Barr gives exactly zero fucks.

    If only Trump had nominated Barr to be AG to begin with instead of Jeff Sessions. We would have had a kick ass AG this whole time and another seat in the senate.

    I understand Sessions was one of the first Republicans in congress to openly support Trump and it's typical for presidents to reward this kind of support. But why AG of all things? The man is a weakling, why make him the AG. Make him something like energy secretary or something.

  4. #23334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Barr gives exactly zero fucks.

    If only Trump had nominated Barr to be AG to begin with instead of Jeff Sessions. We would have had a kick ass AG this whole time and another seat in the senate.

    I understand Sessions was one of the first Republicans in congress to openly support Trump and it's typical for presidents to reward this kind of support. But why AG of all things? The man is a weakling, why make him the AG. Make him something like energy secretary or something.
    Sessions is a pussy and thinks Reefer Madness is real.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #23335
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sessions is a pussy and thinks Reefer Madness is real.
    It is real. Anytime anyone mentions it, you people go mad.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #23336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is real. Anytime anyone mentions it, you people go mad.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #23337
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Black people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. #23338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Black people.
    Confirmed I’m black.

    Blackguyver.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-15-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. Default

    Ziva David is back on NCIS.

    Inquiring minds want to know will she turn out to be another of Gibb's ghosts?

  10. Default

    Three day meltdown by Sellstuff and then Back jumping in with his white knight save the planet/world/womans body/virtue signaling.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •