Page 2322 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13221822222222722312232023212322232323242332 ... LastLast
Results 23,211 to 23,220 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

I am disappointed there wasn’t a single goatse in that shitty thread reply. You’re really disappointing me here Methais. This is not what I pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I don’t believe in God. Not sure what the fuck you’re talking about. The fact is that the overwhelming majority of the people impacted by the destruction of Hurricane Michael support a political establishment that denies the scientific truths that have said for years storms like this are coming. So yes, when the storms come, I will be happy when they hit the communities that denied the science that said they were coming.

I’ve got a good feeling about these loaves. With a little oven spring they will be less dense than Tgo01.

What about the people in those same communities who agree with you and are still getting pwned? Or are you stupid enough to seriously believe that there are none?

Which is it? Is it people who disagree with you that need to die? Or is it anyone within the vicinity of people you disagree with that need to die?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I’m sorry
    Thanks for the apology.

Be best Methais.

Ah, the classic “I’m a little girl” maneuver.

My bad, I didn’t realize you were getting pegged now.

Be best Methais.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What about the people in those same communities who agree with you and are still getting pwned? Or are you stupid enough to seriously believe that there are none?

Which is it? Is it people who disagree with you that need to die? Or is it anyone within the vicinity of people you disagree with that need to die?
    The storms will come.

There are very few homogeneous populations in America. But the panhandle of Florida is about as homogeneous a population as a hurricane can hit. So since the storms will come, this is as good s place as any for them to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I, for one, appreciate that the PC has become the go-to place for people to have their public mid-life crisis/meltdown.
    It’s been pretty slow around here since Kavanaugh got confirmed, since all 3 of the regular tard crew shut the fuck up immediately after.

I’m glad that Keller stepped up to fill the retard void during their downtime.

Thanks Keller, we needed a good retard to show up, and you’re the best!

I am disappointed there wasn’t a single goatse in that shitty thread reply. You’re really disappointing me here Methais. This is not what I pay for.

Look at you all triggered again. I’m sorry that I was unable to assist you in quenching your thirst for gaping male anus.

There are very few homogeneous populations in America. But the panhandle of Florida is about as homogeneous a population as a hurricane can hit.
    Obama received almost 40% of the vote in the panhandle in 2008. If you consider that "homogeneous" you're an even bigger dumbass than you've already shown yourself to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Obama received almost 40% of the vote in the panhandle in 2008. If you consider that "homogeneous" you're an even bigger dumbass than you've already shown yourself to be.
    Find me a geographical location in America vulnerable to a direct hit with a lower percentage of you want to make what I said even arguably false.

I kind of forgot how easy it is to run circles around the PC crew. I should come back here more often.

Blog Entries

Miami.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-13-2018 at 12:45 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984