Page 2320 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13201820222022702310231823192320232123222330 ... LastLast
Results 23,191 to 23,200 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Who knew Keller was a bigger racist piece of shit than cwolff? cwolff even went straight for the "I wasn't being racist!" But Keller is openly embracing his shitty way of thinking and telling others they are idiots for calling out his behavior.

He's like cwolff and Androidpk rolled into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Next time I’ll include a trigger warning for you so you don’t have to have your emotions flare up like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You've been triggered since 11/8/16 and celebrate people dying because of what you assume their politics are. You don't get to call other people triggered.

Calling out a piece of shit for being a piece of shit isn't being triggered anyway. Sorry if that triggers you. Not really though, because you're a piece of shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If you feel like the voting patterns of those individuals directly contributed to the earthquake, hell ya.

Oh wow, look how fucking dumb you are.

I bet you think Trump caused the hurricane itself too.

Just when we thought cwolff had no one to contend for his retard belt...

Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You've been triggered since 11/8/16 and celebrate people dying because of what you assume their politics are. You don't get to call other people triggered.

Calling out a piece of shit for being a piece of shit isn't being triggered anyway. Sorry if that triggers you. Not really though, because you're a piece of shit.
    The old “I’m rubber and you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you,” cliche. It’s been a while since someone has used that, but I respect the callback to grade school.

I am still giggling like a little girl over here.

“I’m not triggered, you’re triggered!” - Methais the sniveling triggered bitch.

Hey, Keller, an untold number of people are unaccounted for in Florida. Chances are slim to none that none of them are Democrats or a "person of color."

So how do you reconcile with the fact that you're happy white Republicans are dying to the same hurricane that are killing non-white non-Republicans?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey, Keller, an untold number of people are unaccounted for in Florida. Chances are slim to none that none of them are Democrats or a "person of color."

So how do you reconcile with the fact that you're happy white Republicans are dying to the same hurricane that are killing non-white non-Republicans?
    I’ve never said anything about race. Why do you racist pieces of shit keep mentioning it?

It’s fucking weird.

8. Default

Dead serious. Bunch of deliberately ignorant people got up close and personal with the growing consequences of their ignorance. I wish it hadn’t happened. But if it is going to happen, that’s the bullseye for this kind of storm.

I'm just about as liberal as you can get, but this is some Pat Robertson level shit.

I’ve never said anything about race. Why do you racist pieces of shit keep mentioning it?

It’s fucking weird.

Hurricane Michael destroying white trash paradise made my day.
    You're racist and dumb. Not a surprising combo.

You fucking moron. That is a reference to the fact that poor white people flock to that cess pool on Spring Break.

Is it Spring Break? Can you be any dumber? Do you even know what a rhetorical question is?

To be honest, it is too bad it wasn’t Spring Break. The world could use less pick ups with pissing Calvin stickers and “Fuck Your Feelings” bumper stickers.