Page 2321 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13211821222122712311231923202321232223232331 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,210 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    You fucking moron. That is a reference to the fact that poor white people flock to that cess pool on Spring Break.

Is it Spring Break? Can you be any dumber? Do you even know what a rhetorical question is?

To be honest, it is too bad it wasn’t Spring Break. The world could use less pick ups with pissing Calvin stickers and “Fuck Your Feelings” bumper stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You moron! I didn't mention race! Well okay I did but you totally misunderstood my point! I was saying white trash flock to this area during Spring Break, not that I wanted white people to die! But now that you mention it I DO wish white people were dying there."

Crystal clear now, thanks for clearing that up.

What's wrong, Keller? You can tell us. Did you come home one night and find your wife/girlfriend fucking a black man and like the little beta cuck you are you took this as a sign that white men are bad?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-12-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "You moron! I didn't mention race! Well okay I did but you totally misunderstood my point! I was saying white trash flock to this area during Spring Break, not that I wanted white people to die! But now that you mention it I DO wish white people were dying there."

Crystal clear now, thanks for clearing that up.

What's wrong, Keller? You can tell us. Did you come home one night and find your wife/girlfriend fucking a black man and like the little beta cuck you are you took this as a sign that white men are bad?
    You bet! Glad to help.

I’m doing great. Thanks for asking. Two happy healthy kids. Just built a sweet wood fired oven a few weeks ago. Cooked some pizzas in there tonight. Got some sourdough proofing to go in once the temp gets low enough. It’s still about 50 degrees too hot. So I’ll be up another hour or so before the loaves are done.

Let me know if you have any other questions while I’m waiting.

Blog Entries

You fucking moron. That is a reference to the fact that poor white people flock to that cess pool on Spring Break.

Is it Spring Break? Can you be any dumber? Do you even know what a rhetorical question is?

To be honest, it is too bad it wasn’t Spring Break. The world could use less pick ups with pissing Calvin stickers and “Fuck Your Feelings” bumper stickers.

Triggered
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You bet! Glad to help.

I’m doing great. Thanks for asking. Two happy healthy kids. Just built a sweet wood fired oven a few weeks ago. Cooked some pizzas in there tonight. Got some sourdough proofing to go in once the temp gets low enough. It’s still about 50 degrees too hot. So I’ll be up another hour or so before the loaves are done.

Let me know if you have any other questions while I’m waiting.

So you're just a psychopath who receives pleasure from the thought of people dying based on the color of their skin and their political opinions. Again thanks for clearing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you're just a psychopath who receives pleasure from the thought of people dying based on the color of their skin and their political opinions. Again thanks for clearing it up.
    I believe in personal responsibility and I’m grateful when the individuals most responsible for an action suffer the consequences of that action.

Anything else you need help with tonight? The oven is ready. I need to get the loaves in the oven and I’ll be back in a few to help you with anything you need help with.

I believe in personal responsibility and I’m grateful when the individuals most responsible for an action suffer the consequences of that action.

Anything else you need help with tonight? The oven is ready. I need to get the loaves in the oven and I’ll be back in a few to help you with anything you need help with.

"And so god struck the East Coast of the US with a hurricane to punish us for allowing all of them homos to get married!" -- Pastor Keller

I don’t believe in God. Not sure what the fuck you’re talking about. The fact is that the overwhelming majority of the people impacted by the destruction of Hurricane Michael support a political establishment that denies the scientific truths that have said for years storms like this are coming. So yes, when the storms come, I will be happy when they hit the communities that denied the science that said they were coming.

I’ve got a good feeling about these loaves. With a little oven spring they will be less dense than Tgo01.

The old “I’m rubber and you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you,” cliche. It’s been a while since someone has used that, but I respect the callback to grade school.

I’m sorry that you’re really this dumb. But you showing back up out of nowhere going completely unhinged full blown retard to where you’re an instant #1 contender for cwolff’s belt at least has entertainment value. You might be even more unhinged than SHAFT, and in a fraction of the time!

I am still giggling like a little girl over here. Because I am a little girl.
    I guess that explains a few things.

I’ve never said anything about race. Why do you racist pieces of shit keep mentioning it?

It’s fucking weird.

Because you did. Dumbass. Also, SHAFT already used this gimmick. You’ll have to work harder and come up with your own.

Look at Keller all triggered like an angry little dick drinker.

I know right? Because the worst hurricanes always hit during spring break!

You:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I’m sorry that you’re really this dumb. But you showing back up out of nowhere going completely unhinged full blown retard to where you’re an instant #1 contender for cwolff’s belt at least has entertainment value. You might be even more unhinged than SHAFT, and in a fraction of the time!
    I, for one, appreciate that the PC has become the go-to place for people to have their public mid-life crisis/meltdown.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.