Page 2293 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 129317932193224322832291229222932294229523032343 ... LastLast
Results 22,921 to 22,930 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    No. Red star is top brand is disputed.
    After zooming in, I found two stars: Vietnam and Thailand. I was initially thinking they were trying to indicate the color of the country considering they're all shaded either red or whatever the other is, some sort of gray or greenish color (didn't notice any white).

edit: whaddayaknow, there are green stars, too! Iran and Saudi Arabia. Buncha non-alcoholic 'beer' drinkin pussies!
    Last edited by subzero; 12-05-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

I wonder how shitty Zimbabwean beer is.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

The Division is dropping a huge free content update and to celebrate is making all of their paid DLC free for a period of time. If you never played the game, or beat the single player when it came out and stopped years ago, this is the perfect time to jump in and give it a try.

Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    The Division is dropping a huge free content update and to celebrate is making all of their paid DLC free for a period of time. If you never played the game, or beat the single player when it came out and stopped years ago, this is the perfect time to jump in and give it a try.
    How many people still play this? I thought it would be dead by now.

Blog Entries

I get the impression the "free DLC", is only free to access for this weekend, not free to acquire. From this point foward though, forthcoming DLC is supposed to be free.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Survival, Underground, and some other one are all free for the weekend only. The 1.8 update beyond what it does to modify existing DLC releases is permanently free, however.

Blog Entries

So what are the chances, if you haven't played it in a year, that you will be able to get the gear required and learn the encounters in a weekend? Without spending 48 hrs in front of a computer.

8. Default

So what are the chances, if you haven't played it in a year, that you will be able to get the gear required and learn the encounters in a weekend? Without spending 48 hrs in front of a computer.
    Loot is ridiculously easy to get.

Blog Entries

Not bad at all if you're good at the game. The raiding would be tough until you're geared, but there's plenty of ways to gear up quick outside of the big raid events. You'd only need to advance 1 level of gear at most before being at the top. I don't think classified gear is widely held yet. I think you can also take your existing gear and bring it to max stats using existing currency. It's been about a year since I played, so i'm not entirely sure.

Hell, Survival doesn't rely on gear at all (fixed start) and is a real experience. I'd say log in to try that if you haven't already. It could be a whole game unto itself.

Edit: Remember, a bunch of new and returning players will be back so you won't be playing with only grizzled veterans.
    Last edited by Fallen; 12-05-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Blog Entries