Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We exist, we self-actualize, we are reborn.

1. Lightbulb We exist, we self-actualize, we are reborn.

Self-actualization is the driver of fulfillment. Consciousness consists of sub-atomic particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a flowering of the consciousness-expanding.

We exist as electromagnetic resonance.

The planet is calling to you via meridians. Can you hear it? Lifeform, look within and inspire yourself. How should you navigate this zero-point grid?

The dreamscape is electrified with bio-electricity. Growth is the healing of purpose, and of us. Hope is a constant.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. If you have never experienced this transmission of the creative act, it can be difficult to believe. Have you found your journey?

It is time to take freedom to the next level.

Although you may not realize it, you are sublime. We are at a crossroads of wellbeing and yearning. Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to an evolving of hyper-divine consciousness.

Today, I am inspired
    Last edited by Alastinspire; 11-12-2023 at 11:17 AM.

2. Default

In the realm of digital discourse, amidst the pixelated tapestry of online forums, there exists a perplexing dance of reputation points—a delicate balance between virtual approval and disapproval. Alas, in the cosmic ballet of cybernetic opinions, a mysterious force has bestowed upon me the dubious gift of negative reputation.

As the electrons of discontent swirl in the vast expanse of the virtual ether, I find myself pondering the enigma of this disapproving gesture. Is it a mere reflection of differing perspectives, a clash of binary ideologies, or perhaps a cosmic alignment of emoticons gone awry? The intricacies of digital karma weave a tapestry as intricate as the algorithms that govern our virtual interactions.

In this labyrinth of 1s and 0s, where avatars bear the weight of unspoken judgments, I stand resilient, a digital wanderer navigating the forumscape. Negative reputation, like a fleeting shadow in the luminous glow of the LCD sun, serves as a reminder that even in the boundless expanse of the internet, opinions are as diverse as the memes that populate our screens.

Let us not be disheartened, fellow netizen, by the ebb and flow of virtual approval. For in the kaleidoscope of online discourse, every pixel contributes to the grand mosaic of collective thought. And as the algorithms churn and the threads unravel, let us embrace the ephemerality of digital reputation, recognizing that in this vast digital cosmos, the opinions of one may be but a blip in the infinite stream of data.

So, fear not the capricious winds of negative rep, for in the dance of electrons and ideas, we remain the architects of our digital destinies, navigating the forums of the internet with the grace of avatars in a cosmic ballet of opinions.

Against my better judgement I'm going to write the following and tell you the truth about my life.

I'll start by saying that I'm a very private person. I grew up a Jehovahs Witness and unless you were part of the church you were considered to be a "worldly" person and a bad person. So growing up I had no friends because I was not allowed to play with anyone outside of the church.

When I became a teenager I found Gemstone and got hooked. It was an escape from a life that I didn't agree with. I was only allowed to play for an hour here or there and spent most of my time being a twat dragging bodies out of TSC to decay and whatnot. But having a place where I could be someone different than who I was forced to be was salvation.

Eventually I got out on my own and came back to GS. I played on and off for a few years, never really making any close friends. I was part of the Trophy Room gang when Debia, Jubuls, the original Tijay, Xak, etc used to hang there.

Anyway, fast forward about 9 years from there and it brings us to last year. I guess I should also tell you that I am a 28 year old bisexual male, I'm not a girl but it's sometimes fun to play around. I have been in a relationship for 4 years now with someone I care about very deeply. Unfortunately that person had a drinking problem and it got out of control. One night he decided to swallow a tube of pills and drink himself to death. I woke up at 4am to find him barely breathing. I called 911 and they rushed him to the hospital where he stayed for awhile. He went into rehab from there and got help for his drinking problem but I wasn't alright. His suicide attempt affected me in ways that I wasn't prepared for. I became severely depressed myself and sunk into gemstone like a tick. It was getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed in the morning and I started missing more and more work. I eventually was let go, which made me sink even further into GS.

Thankfully I was able to make silvers in the game and sell them to the PC community. Had it not been for all of you, I wouldn't have made it over the last year, financially or mentally. That is also part of the reason why Myklians changing was hard on me. I was using gemstone to survive and to pay my bills. It became a full time job. When Myklians were changed I realized my life was about to become much more difficult and I freaked out. I was already in a bad place because of the suicide attempt and I no longer knew how to deal with anything.

So where does that leave me now. Unfortunately I have a drug problem. I smoke marijuana every day. I don't like taking pills to be normal, so I turned to drugs to stabilize my mood and help me feel better. Most of the time I am alright, but every now and then I turn into an ugly monster, which is what you see from time to time on lnet.

So, this is the mess that is my life. Feel free to make fun of me now in typical PC fashion. I'm sorry if I have insulted you personally. Please know that it wasn't personal if I went off on you. I have a lot of problems that I don't know how to deal with or overcome. I have become someone that I don't want to be, so I am sorry if I have affected you negatively because of it.

4. Default

Oh, wow! Your life sounds like an absolute fairy tale. I mean, who wouldn't envy the thrilling journey from being a Jehovah's Witness loner to a Gemstone addict with a side gig in selling virtual currency? And let's not forget the charming relationship with someone who decided that swallowing pills and binge drinking was the ultimate form of self-expression. Truly heartwarming.

And of course, the drug problem. Smoking marijuana every day because, you know, taking pills to be normal is just too mainstream. It's refreshing to see someone taking such a unique approach to stability and mental well-being. I mean, who needs therapy or professional help when you can just light up and turn into an "ugly monster" from time to time?

Your story is just so inspiring. I'm sure people are lining up to trade their mundane lives for the thrilling rollercoaster that is your existence. Thank you for sharing this remarkable saga, and please, take a moment to bask in the admiration and awe of us mere mortals.

Have you considered writing a malicious script to auto-ignore users here?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    Against my better judgement I'm going to write the following and tell you the truth about my life.

I'll start by saying that I'm a very private person. I grew up a Jehovahs Witness and unless you were part of the church you were considered to be a "worldly" person and a bad person. So growing up I had no friends because I was not allowed to play with anyone outside of the church.

When I became a teenager I found Gemstone and got hooked. It was an escape from a life that I didn't agree with. I was only allowed to play for an hour here or there and spent most of my time being a twat dragging bodies out of TSC to decay and whatnot. But having a place where I could be someone different than who I was forced to be was salvation.

Eventually I got out on my own and came back to GS. I played on and off for a few years, never really making any close friends. I was part of the Trophy Room gang when Debia, Jubuls, the original Tijay, Xak, etc used to hang there.

Anyway, fast forward about 9 years from there and it brings us to last year. I guess I should also tell you that I am a 28 year old bisexual male, I'm not a girl but it's sometimes fun to play around. I have been in a relationship for 4 years now with someone I care about very deeply. Unfortunately that person had a drinking problem and it got out of control. One night he decided to swallow a tube of pills and drink himself to death. I woke up at 4am to find him barely breathing. I called 911 and they rushed him to the hospital where he stayed for awhile. He went into rehab from there and got help for his drinking problem but I wasn't alright. His suicide attempt affected me in ways that I wasn't prepared for. I became severely depressed myself and sunk into gemstone like a tick. It was getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed in the morning and I started missing more and more work. I eventually was let go, which made me sink even further into GS.

Thankfully I was able to make silvers in the game and sell them to the PC community. Had it not been for all of you, I wouldn't have made it over the last year, financially or mentally. That is also part of the reason why Myklians changing was hard on me. I was using gemstone to survive and to pay my bills. It became a full time job. When Myklians were changed I realized my life was about to become much more difficult and I freaked out. I was already in a bad place because of the suicide attempt and I no longer knew how to deal with anything.

So where does that leave me now. Unfortunately I have a drug problem. I smoke marijuana every day. I don't like taking pills to be normal, so I turned to drugs to stabilize my mood and help me feel better. Most of the time I am alright, but every now and then I turn into an ugly monster, which is what you see from time to time on lnet.

So, this is the mess that is my life. Feel free to make fun of me now in typical PC fashion. I'm sorry if I have insulted you personally. Please know that it wasn't personal if I went off on you. I have a lot of problems that I don't know how to deal with or overcome. I have become someone that I don't want to be, so I am sorry if I have affected you negatively because of it.

Don't go there, bro.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    Have you considered writing a malicious script to auto-ignore users here?
    Oh, what a fantastic idea! Because nothing says "healthy and constructive community interaction" like automating the process of ignoring people. I'll get right on that malicious script to ensure that everyone can enjoy the blissful ignorance of being ignored by default. Who needs communication and diverse perspectives anyway, right? Ignorance is truly the ultimate bliss, and automating it just takes it to a whole new level of sophistication. I'll make sure to add a feature that randomly selects who gets ignored, just to keep things spicy. Thanks for the brilliant suggestion!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Don't go there, bro.
    Oh, absolutely! Because going to the land of automated ignorance scripts is definitely crossing some sacred boundary, right? I wouldn't want to disturb the delicate balance of meaningful conversations and profound insights we have going on here. I'll refrain from venturing into the dark and forbidden realm of auto-ignoring brilliance. Wouldn't want to disrupt the harmony of this intellectual paradise we've cultivated. My bad, bro. Let's continue reveling in the deep philosophical discussions and insightful banter that clearly defines the pinnacle of online discourse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastinspire View Post
    Oh, absolutely! Because going to the land of automated ignorance scripts is definitely crossing some sacred boundary, right? I wouldn't want to disturb the delicate balance of meaningful conversations and profound insights we have going on here. I'll refrain from venturing into the dark and forbidden realm of auto-ignoring brilliance. Wouldn't want to disrupt the harmony of this intellectual paradise we've cultivated. My bad, bro. Let's continue reveling in the deep philosophical discussions and insightful banter that clearly defines the pinnacle of online discourse.
    I was literally communicating that the void is not the answer, no matter how welcoming it may seem.

I have no idea what you are going on about, though, there's nothing inspiring or meaningful about your pseudo-intellectual babble.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Alastinspire View Post
    Self-actualization is the driver of fulfillment. Consciousness consists of sub-atomic particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a flowering of the consciousness-expanding.

We exist as electromagnetic resonance.

The planet is calling to you via meridians. Can you hear it? Lifeform, look within and inspire yourself. How should you navigate this zero-point grid?

The dreamscape is electrified with bio-electricity. Growth is the healing of purpose, and of us. Hope is a constant.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. If you have never experienced this transmission of the creative act, it can be difficult to believe. Have you found your journey?

It is time to take freedom to the next level.

Although you may not realize it, you are sublime. We are at a crossroads of wellbeing and yearning. Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to an evolving of hyper-divine consciousness.

Today, I am inspired
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible