Page 2320 of 2324 FirstFirst ... 1320182022202270231023182319232023212322 ... LastLast
Results 23,191 to 23,200 of 23235

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

  1. #23191
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Never took you for a stupid cunt that celebrates white people dying because they're white and because of what you assume their political views are that you don't actually even know Keller. Trump being your President making you soft?
    Next time Iíll include a trigger warning for you so you donít have to have your emotions flare up like this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #23192
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    This statement is pretty trashy. I hope you weren't serious.
    Dead serious. Bunch of deliberately ignorant people got up close and personal with the growing consequences of their ignorance. I wish it hadnít happened. But if it is going to happen, thatís the bullseye for this kind of storm.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23193
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Let's phrase this a different way:

    "That 9.0 earthquake destroying liberal utopia San Francisco made my day."

    Acceptable or no?
    If you feel like the voting patterns of those individuals directly contributed to the earthquake, hell ya.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #23194
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,307
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    If you feel like the voting patterns of those individuals directly contributed to the earthquake, hell ya.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You think that only people who disagree with your politics were hit?

    Nevermind, this is a dumb conversation and I'm dumb for having participated in it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #23195

    Default

    Who knew Keller was a bigger racist piece of shit than cwolff? cwolff even went straight for the "I wasn't being racist!" But Keller is openly embracing his shitty way of thinking and telling others they are idiots for calling out his behavior.

    He's like cwolff and Androidpk rolled into one.

  6. #23196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Next time I’ll include a trigger warning for you so you don’t have to have your emotions flare up like this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You've been triggered since 11/8/16 and celebrate people dying because of what you assume their politics are. You don't get to call other people triggered.

    Calling out a piece of shit for being a piece of shit isn't being triggered anyway. Sorry if that triggers you. Not really though, because you're a piece of shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #23197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    If you feel like the voting patterns of those individuals directly contributed to the earthquake, hell ya.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh wow, look how fucking dumb you are.

    I bet you think Trump caused the hurricane itself too.

    Just when we thought cwolff had no one to contend for his retard belt...

    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #23198
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You've been triggered since 11/8/16 and celebrate people dying because of what you assume their politics are. You don't get to call other people triggered.

    Calling out a piece of shit for being a piece of shit isn't being triggered anyway. Sorry if that triggers you. Not really though, because you're a piece of shit.
    The old ďIím rubber and youíre glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you,Ē cliche. Itís been a while since someone has used that, but I respect the callback to grade school.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #23199
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,026

    Default

    I am still giggling like a little girl over here.

    ďIím not triggered, youíre triggered!Ē - Methais the sniveling triggered bitch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #23200

    Default

    Hey, Keller, an untold number of people are unaccounted for in Florida. Chances are slim to none that none of them are Democrats or a "person of color."

    So how do you reconcile with the fact that you're happy white Republicans are dying to the same hurricane that are killing non-white non-Republicans?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •