Page 2348 of 2349 FirstFirst ... 134818482248229823382346234723482349 LastLast
Results 23,471 to 23,480 of 23482

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Texas is kind of a weird place. I had to fly there back in late May for a day. Generally it seemed like people in DFW didn't wear a mask, with only the 60+ crowd seeming to wear them consistently. At the airport it was pretty across the board, but outside of it? It was rare. That was before things got bad there and the now defunct mask mandate went into effect.

I honestly don't care about wearing a mask anymore. It's an excuse for not shaving so often. I do hope we are in the home stretch though.

Since this is about what made you smile today. I landed my first 3000 series gpu. Just a 3060, but damn that felt good.
    Last edited by tash; 03-26-2021 at 11:30 PM.

2. Default

we arent weird you are weird!!

I used to live there. I'm definitely weird too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Masturbating loudly.
    Nah man, phone sex is so 2013.
    Last edited by diethx; 03-27-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    I don't mind wearing masks when running errands and I don't mind social distancing either. What I am looking forward to, once I'm fully inoculated, is for me to feel pretty safe living my life again. That means dating, eating in restaurants, going to live music, seeing and hugging my friends. I'm ok wearing a mask in public if it will protect others. *shrug*

Also, I always washed my hands well. That didn't start with Covid. lol as if that's some inconvenience.
    Eh, most of the people around here are done with masks. I also know I do not have COVID, as I've had COVID and know exactly what the symptoms look like. My Parish's positivity rates are extremely low too. I think everyone here has already had it, to be honest. I ask around at the bars when I go out, no one hasn't said they didn't have it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Nah man, phone sex is so 1993.
    Fixed.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

i would have met ya'll in the middle and said 03

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Eh, most of the people around here are done with masks. I also know I do not have COVID, as I've had COVID and know exactly what the symptoms look like. My Parish's positivity rates are extremely low too. I think everyone here has already had it, to be honest. I ask around at the bars when I go out, no one hasn't said they didn't have it.
    I don't really know how to respond other than to say I'm really glad I don't live where you live. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Blog Entries

I don't really know how to respond other than to say I'm really glad I don't live where you live. lol
    We have very low positivity on cases, so you'd probably not catch it anyways.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Neuralink is moving along at an incredible pace.

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984