Page 2324 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13241824222422742314232223232324232523262334 ... LastLast
Results 23,231 to 23,240 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I hadn't realized that hurricanes didn't exist before the Industrial Revolution.

Good to know.
    Bullshit. Hurricanes didn’t exist until Trump. Except for when Bush was in office but that’s different!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

My lil brother is visiting home on leave. He's stationed in fort drum. Made me happy that I watched venom for the first time with him today at the matinee
    SEND[Valyrka] hi there, just an FYI, those tents are not considered private that I can tell. I know you are sexy.. but better watch the language in there.

This morning Glenn Thrush wrote about Michael’s impact on Georgia farmers (billions in losses). It also discusses impact of tariffs and the difficulty finding labor. #MAGA. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    This morning Glenn Thrush wrote about Michael’s impact on Georgia farmers (billions in losses). It also discusses impact of tariffs and the difficulty finding labor. #MAGA. LOL!

WORLD SERIES BOUND: Red Sox win Game 5 of ALCS, clinch spot in World Series

David Price put his postseason woes behind him, pitching the Boston Red Sox back into another World Series with a 4-1 victory over the defending champion Houston Astros on Thursday night.

WORLD SERIES BOUND! HOW ABOUT THAT #REDSOX WIN?! The damage isn't done just yet! WHO'S EXCITED?! https://t.co/SPDVagtPER pic.twitter.com/a9XYpSxFzI — Boston 25 News (@boston25) October 19, 2018
    Rafael Devers hit a three-run homer as the Red Sox stunned Justin Verlander and the Astros in Game 5 of the AL Championship Series to win the best-of-seven set 4-1, a perfect 43rd birthday present for rookie manager Alex Cora.

“This interview is gonna have to wait a little bit longer” �� David Price has been waiting a LONG time for this!! #REDSOX ARE #WORLDSERIES BOUND! Tune in for the celebration LIVE on Boston 25 News NOW! https://t.co/s3z2jqcm3c pic.twitter.com/er2jc3l1df — Boston 25 News (@boston25) October 19, 2018
    After dropping the opener at home, Boston took four straight — including three in a row at Minute Maid Park to improve to 5-0 on the road in these playoffs.

Andrew Benintendi is a bit overwhelmed with all this celebrating going on! #RedSox are heading to the #WorldSeries! Are you celebrating too?! Tune in LIVE on Boston 25 News NOW! https://t.co/s3z2jpULbE pic.twitter.com/vNztGPm6Nb — Boston 25 News (@boston25) October 19, 2018
    Mookie Betts, Jackie Bradley Jr. and the Red Sox will try to bring Boston its fourth crown in 15 years when they open the World Series on Tuesday night at home in Fenway Park against the Los Angeles Dodgers or Milwaukee Brewers.

The Red Sox were last in the World Series when they won it all in 2013.

>> Red Sox ace Sale feeling better, set to start in Series

#ALCS Results
    Gm 1. Astros 7, Red Sox 2, W: Verlander L: Kelly
    Gm 2. Red Sox 7, Astros 5, W: Barnes L: Cole S: Kimbrel
    Gm 3. Red Sox 8, Astros 2 W: Eovaldi L Smith
    Gm 4. Red Sox 8, Astros 6 W: Kelly L: James S: Kimbrel
    Gm 5. Red Sox 4, Astros 1 W: Price L: Verlander S: Kimbrel pic.twitter.com/3EmVIPSgfR — Tom Leyden (@TomLeyden) October 19, 2018
    Los Angeles has a 3-2 lead in the NLCS going into Game 6 on Friday night at Miller Park.

The Associated Press contributed to this article.

LIVE SCORING UPDATES:

11:45 p.m.: Kimbrel closes it out for the Red Sox to send them to the World Series!

11:32 p.m.: Craig Kimbrel heads out of the bullpen, needing just three outs for the Red Sox to advance to the World Series.

11:27 p.m.: And we're underway in the ninth inning! Roberto Osuna takes the mound once again for the Astros, with Craig Kimbrel warming up in the Red Sox bullpen in a 4-1 game.

10:55 p.m.: Marwin Gonzalez gets the Astros on the board, with the team's fourth hit of the night making it over the fence to trim the deficit to 4-1.

10:17 p.m.: Rafael Devers launches a three-run home run to left field to extend the Red Sox's lead to 4-0 in the sixth inning.

9:07 p.m.: J.D. Martinez launches a home run off Justin Verlander in the third inning to give the Red Sox an early 1-0 lead.

8:46 p.m.: Justin Verlander gets out of a bases-loaded jam, striking out Mookie Betts to get out of the top of the second without any damage done.

8:17 p.m.: Justin Verlander gets the Astros started on the right foot, giving up just a walk in an otherwise spotless top of the first.

6. Default

It's really weird how the anti-illegal immigration MAGA bots don't care that prominent GOP congressmen use illegal immigrant workers on their farms.

Blog Entries

The improving economy has brought unemployment to an 18-year low, leading to what many experts say is a nationwide labor shortage that could hamper economic growth. Manufacturers, truckers, construction companies, retailers and other businesses say demand for skilled workers now exceeds supply.

Last edited by Neveragain; 10-19-2018 at 10:39 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's really weird how the anti-illegal immigration MAGA bots don't care that prominent GOP congressmen use illegal immigrant workers on their farms.
    So.. are you for illegal immigration or are you against it?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm not in favor of it, but when the alternative is voting in a democrat, that's still 43724892370x worse.

Maybe if your party stopped sucking so much things wouldn't suck so much for your party.

10. Default

"I'm against things unless my party is doing it then I don't care."