Page 2350 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13501850225023002340234823492350235123522360 ... LastLast
Results 23,491 to 23,500 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Straight run is when you take the eggs/hatchlings as is. So you could get 7 hens or 7 roosters or 2-5 etc. We ended up with 3 hens and 4 roosters. That prompted us to buy more chickens to even out the cock to hen ratio
    I thought roosters fight a lot if there are too many. What's the good ratio of cock to hen?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought roosters fight a lot if there are too many. What's the good ratio of cock to hen?
    They can, they actually will pluck the other roosters to make them look like hens. A good ratio is 10:1 so we have a little more work to go but with 18 girls they have spread out nicely. When it was 4 roosters and 3 hens they would literally run trains on the hens sometimes. You’d feel bad watching it go down. It’s a sight haha
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

got the coop finished yesterday and assimilated our new chickens this morning and now have a happy blend of a 7 lot straight run and 15 strong layers! Hard to believe 3 years ago I lived in a gross HOA neighborhood and we broke 50 animals today!
    Why are you not posting pics and videos of them though?

Reported.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-05-2021 at 12:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

"All Madden" documentary really made me smile. That Madden watched it and then passed away 3 days later also in a weird way felt like a good end to his story.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Not sure if anyone saw this, but apparently Madden was a racist, at least according to one self proclaimed "sports sciences influencer" Dr. Andrew McGregor a professor of history at Dallas college. Madden built a "digital plantation" with the video game named after him. Just one of the professor's tweets on the subject.

"Sure, there is a lot of significance to his life and his impact. But it's pretty clear most of his accomplishments were not beneficial or healthy for athletes, particular non-white athletes. John Madden made a life in football, one of the most violent and exploitative sports."

Now, personally, I believe this person is an idiot, and he certainly got absolutely roasted for this BS on Twitter, but sadly, yes, not even a day after Madden's passing, the woke left are proclaiming him a racist.

https://www.rt.com/sport/544738-madd...ist-professor/
    Last edited by Slider; 01-01-2022 at 04:52 AM.
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw this, but apparently Madden was a racist, at least according to one self proclaimed "sports sciences influencer" Dr. Andrew McGregor a professor of history at Dallas college. Madden built a "digital plantation" with the video game named after him. Just one of the professor's tweets on the subject.

"Sure, there is a lot of significance to his life and his impact. But it's pretty clear most of his accomplishments were not beneficial or healthy for athletes, particular non-white athletes. John Madden made a life in football, one of the most violent and exploitative sports."

Now, personally, I believe this person is an idiot, and he certainly got absolutely roasted for this BS on Twitter, but sadly, yes, not even a day after Madden's passing, the woke left are proclaiming him a racist.

https://www.rt.com/sport/544738-madd...ist-professor/
    I couldn't stop rolling my eyes when I read about this guy and his rants.

Stepped on the scale this morning, looked straight down, and I can clearly see El Gigante De Tejas unobstructed from my dad belly. There he is just hanging out all happy!

2 months until our Spring Break family vacation cruise. Progress is happening.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why are you not posting pics and videos of them though?

Reported.
    Building off this...I have tried before and had issues routing photos from facebook and I am about as tech savvy as a freshly coiled pile.

Smiling today because kidding season has officially begun and we have a healthy doeling and buckling. If someone knows how to do the photos I can get them uploaded. I always have issues using the PHOTO button thingy.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Building off this...I have tried before and had issues routing photos from facebook and I am about as tech savvy as a freshly coiled pile.

Smiling today because kidding season has officially begun and we have a healthy doeling and buckling. If someone knows how to do the photos I can get them uploaded. I always have issues using the PHOTO button thingy.
    I can’t even spell IT, but…

I just choose the picture icon that looks like a tree, tap the tab that says url, and paste the link of the pic. I don’t do Facebook though. Good luck.