Page 2363 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13631863226323132353236123622363
Results 23,621 to 23,625 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post

Love the cobra Kai theme for your kids SP. Spawn #1 wanted to be owlette which is apparently a super hero from the PJ mask cartoon that she doesn’t watch but her best friend at daycare does… she also wanted her brother to be a werewolf so here we are. Also this holiday sucks when one of your kids has a peanut allergy.
    Adorable kids. Yeah I keep hearing about PJ Masks and I guess that will be coming soon. Do you check the candy after the trick or treat? I do and the girls don’t even have any allergies, but you gotta watch out for weirdos like ClydeR handing out Chinese prune candies.

It’s just a real shame those beautiful children are going to endure seeing their father, a grown man, cry himself to sleep Sunday night after watching the Cowboys beat the shit out of the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Adorable kids. Yeah I keep hearing about PJ Masks and I guess that will be coming soon. Do you check the candy after the trick or treat? I do and the girls don’t even have any allergies, but you gotta watch out for weirdos like ClydeR handing out Chinese prune candies.

It’s just a real shame those beautiful children are going to endure seeing their father, a grown man, cry himself to sleep Sunday night after watching the Cowboys beat the shit out of the Eagles.
    Yeah we have to go through everything. Shes not anaphylactic but we still pull anything made in a facility with peanuts, which is like all chocolate these days. Her brother has no allergies and is too young for the candy still so we just pulled what we had to and gave her the rest. in the meantime i just ate like 5 reeses cups because i never get to eat peanut butter anymore...

And in the random event that that happens I would just sit the kids down and have a serious conversation about how the referees are blind and Dak still sucks.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You two need to place a wager.. like for the rest of the year, the winner can force the loser to use whatever avatar he wants him to.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

im game. you in SP or are you scared?
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    im game. you in SP or are you scared?
    I’m open to that…and being honest a bit scared. Let’s work out the gentleman wager details in the Week 9 thread. I will never agree to wear anything Eagles licensed, so don’t ask. Back to back work meetings but I’ll have more time this afternoon to respond.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-01-2023 at 11:59 AM.