Page 2292 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 129217922192224222822290229122922293229423022342 ... LastLast
Results 22,911 to 22,920 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I loved Sicario. I'm hopefully optimistic now.
    Sicario was great, looking forward to the sequel due out next year. No Emily Blunt this time though :|

Right in the childhood. And the fapstick.

Last edited by Methais; 11-25-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Kina expressed (puzzled, hesitant) interest in the tacotini
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmodo
    On Thursday, Massachusetts prosecutors announced that they will move to dismiss more than 6,000 convictions tied to lab results from a chemist caught stealing and using drugs from the University of Massachusetts Amherst crime lab. In 2014, Sonja Farak pleaded guilty to stealing drugs and tampering with evidence after admitting she ran lab tests while high on an assortment of drugs she’d stolen from the lab. According to The Washington Post, she told investigators she “smoked crack every day at work.”

For eight years, Farak consumed both testing and evidence samples of drugs at the crime lab, including crack cocaine, meth, speed, ketamine, ecstasy and LSD. The Post reports that co-workers noticed samples were missing and found trace samples of crack at her work station. Farak admitted that she’d been using drugs brought into the lab for criminal cases, siphoning small portions of powered drugs and replacing them with baking powder. Farak covered her tracks by altering the database so they wouldn’t appear missing. Farak plead guilty, but in testimony noted that her productivity wasn’t affected by her drug use and her coworkers didn’t notice. Surprisingly, they testified the same thing in court: they didn’t notice any change in her behavior.

While the extent of Farak’s drug use and the cover-up is exceptional, this isn’t the first time thousands of cases have been thrown out over a chemist’s misconduct. In April, Massachusetts tossed more than 21,000 cases tied to former chemist, Annie Dookhan. Dookhan admitted to falsifying test results and tampering with evidence.
    https://gizmodo.com/6-000-conviction...ver-1820896552
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

6. Default

Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

7. Default

Not really "smile" but interesting:

9. Default

Are they really saying that the most popular beers in most of Europe and Asia are primarily non-alcoholic?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Are they really saying that the most popular beers in most of Europe and Asia are primarily non-alcoholic?
    No. Red star is top brand is disputed.