Page 2338 of 2338 FirstFirst ... 13381838223822882328233623372338
Results 23,371 to 23,380 of 23380

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

  1. #23371
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,771
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Take the one on the left.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #23372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Finished organizing my mp3 colllection. Rating, genre, and every tag via a process that started in the early 2000s via winamp's cd ripper, where I had to be mindful of free hard disk space and it took 10 minutes to burn a cd, finished in 2019 where I pretty much don't give a fuck.

    It's the end of an era.
    I lost my playlists of music for my ipod, then my ipod died so I replaced the HD with a SD card adapter and a new, bigger battery but now I can't put off organizing all my music for it again.

    Last edited by Velfi; 06-25-2019 at 11:40 PM.

  3. #23373
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Finished organizing my mp3 colllection. Rating, genre, and every tag via a process that started in the early 2000s via winamp's cd ripper, where I had to be mindful of free hard disk space and it took 10 minutes to burn a cd, finished in 2019 where I pretty much don't give a fuck.

    It's the end of an era.
    lulz, have mine (Edit: ^ gigantic CD pile of MP3s) when the best MP3 player you could get was 16MB withanother 16MB card. PRAISE JAYZUSS! All my shit is still Winamp'd. The. Fuck. Out.

    It really whips the llama's ass

    But yeah, old-ass CDs labeled from 1 to somewhere in the 20s over here I think
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 06-30-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: GRACENOTE WON'T WORK WITH MUSIC FOLDER :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  4. Default

    I've totally gotten into making my own bread.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  5. #23375

    Default

    The start of the summer vacation! I had enough of working all year, finally I can play more GSIV and spend more time with my girlfriend. We are going to go to Spain next week, we found cheap tickets and a very nice hotel in Canary Islands. I'm looking forward to spend time on the beach and drink nice cocktails I wish I could spend my life like this: wake up in a small spanish town, take a walk on the beach early in the morning, return home and watch TV with your wife. Maybe I could own a small hotel in Canary Islands and deal with tourists. Sometimes I'm checking the prices of the hotels for sale in Canary Islands on the internet just to be sure that it's something very expensive and I can't afford it Yeah, I'm a coward and I'm going to spend the rest of my life as a corporate rat.

  6. #23376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouma View Post
    The start of the summer vacation! I had enough of working all year, finally I can play more GSIV and spend more time with my girlfriend. We are going to go to Spain next week, we found cheap tickets and a very nice hotel in Canary Islands. I'm looking forward to spend time on the beach and drink nice cocktails I wish I could spend my life like this: wake up in a small spanish town, take a walk on the beach early in the morning, return home and watch TV with your wife. Maybe I could own a small hotel in Canary Islands and deal with tourists. Sometimes I'm checking the prices of the hotels for sale in Canary Islands on the internet just to be sure that it's something very expensive and I can't afford it Yeah, I'm a coward and I'm going to spend the rest of my life as a corporate rat.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    I may have said it his before. Alexa Pano, impressive golfer and hot as shit.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  8. Default

    Bartender (Hanna) just asked if I’m losing weight. Someone is getting a big tip...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  9. #23379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I may have said it his before. Alexa Pano, impressive golfer and hot as shit.
    Alexa Bliss > Alexa Pano

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. Default

    I have known the Eternals was being made into movie for awhile, but I just found issue 1 & 2 in a long box I didn’t realize I had. In great condition even. Score!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •