Page 2338 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13381838223822882328233623372338233923402348 ... LastLast
Results 23,371 to 23,380 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Blog Entries

Take the one on the left.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Finished organizing my mp3 colllection. Rating, genre, and every tag via a process that started in the early 2000s via winamp's cd ripper, where I had to be mindful of free hard disk space and it took 10 minutes to burn a cd, finished in 2019 where I pretty much don't give a fuck.

It's the end of an era.
    I lost my playlists of music for my ipod, then my ipod died so I replaced the HD with a SD card adapter and a new, bigger battery but now I can't put off organizing all my music for it again.

Last edited by Velfi; 06-25-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Finished organizing my mp3 colllection. Rating, genre, and every tag via a process that started in the early 2000s via winamp's cd ripper, where I had to be mindful of free hard disk space and it took 10 minutes to burn a cd, finished in 2019 where I pretty much don't give a fuck.

It's the end of an era.
    lulz, have mine (Edit: ^ gigantic CD pile of MP3s) when the best MP3 player you could get was 16MB withanother 16MB card. PRAISE JAYZUSS! All my shit is still Winamp'd. The. Fuck. Out.

It really whips the llama's ass

But yeah, old-ass CDs labeled from 1 to somewhere in the 20s over here I think
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 06-30-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: GRACENOTE WON'T WORK WITH MUSIC FOLDER :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

4. Default

I've totally gotten into making my own bread.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

The start of the summer vacation! I had enough of working all year, finally I can play more GSIV and spend more time with my girlfriend. We are going to go to Spain next week, we found cheap tickets and a very nice hotel in Canary Islands. I'm looking forward to spend time on the beach and drink nice cocktails I wish I could spend my life like this: wake up in a small spanish town, take a walk on the beach early in the morning, return home and watch TV with your wife. Maybe I could own a small hotel in Canary Islands and deal with tourists. Sometimes I'm checking the prices of the hotels for sale in Canary Islands on the internet just to be sure that it's something very expensive and I can't afford it Yeah, I'm a coward and I'm going to spend the rest of my life as a corporate rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouma View Post
    The start of the summer vacation! I had enough of working all year, finally I can play more GSIV and spend more time with my girlfriend. We are going to go to Spain next week, we found cheap tickets and a very nice hotel in Canary Islands. I'm looking forward to spend time on the beach and drink nice cocktails I wish I could spend my life like this: wake up in a small spanish town, take a walk on the beach early in the morning, return home and watch TV with your wife. Maybe I could own a small hotel in Canary Islands and deal with tourists. Sometimes I'm checking the prices of the hotels for sale in Canary Islands on the internet just to be sure that it's something very expensive and I can't afford it Yeah, I'm a coward and I'm going to spend the rest of my life as a corporate rat.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

I may have said it his before. Alexa Pano, impressive golfer and hot as shit.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

Bartender (Hanna) just asked if I’m losing weight. Someone is getting a big tip...

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I may have said it his before. Alexa Pano, impressive golfer and hot as shit.
    Alexa Bliss > Alexa Pano

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

I have known the Eternals was being made into movie for awhile, but I just found issue 1 & 2 in a long box I didn’t realize I had. In great condition even. Score!

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal