Page 2332 of 2332 FirstFirst ... 13321832223222822322233023312332
Results 23,311 to 23,317 of 23317

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

  1. #23311

    Default


  2. #23312

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. Default

    Sounds like Disney is reviving Lucasfilm Games studio.

  4. #23314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sounds like Disney is reviving Lucasfilm Games studio.
    I'm reserving judgement until we see some actual games from the studio. Video games are a pretty foreign concept to Disney and there's no guaranteed that the studio will be anything like what it was.

  5. #23315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm reserving judgement until we see some actual games from the studio. Video games are a pretty foreign concept to Disney and there's no guaranteed that the studio will be anything like what it was.
    Still can’t be worse than the job EA has been doing with their Star Wars license.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #23316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Still can’t be worse than the job EA has been doing with their Star Wars license.
    That's just it. Disney released a statement saying they were fine with the job EA was doing with the license.

    Which was just off the heels of EA cancelling an open world Star Wars game.
    Last edited by Astray; 03-20-2019 at 06:49 PM.

  7. #23317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's just it. Disney released a statement saying they were fine with the job EA was doing with the license.

    Which was just off the heels of EA cancelling an open world Star Wars game.


    To be fair, Disney also thinks The Last Jedi is good.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •