Page 2358 of 2358 FirstFirst ... 13581858225823082348235623572358
Results 23,571 to 23,573 of 23573

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    No. An agreement between orange man and a militant group which says no al Qaeda, doesn't magically become okay for al Qaeda 2nd in command who planned September 11th to be protected. You'd understand that if you weren't a blind Conservative partisan
    You can go ahead and admit it isn't the first time he completely violated the treaty. His bungled withdrawal was one of them.

Anyways, I'm going to quit responding to you in this topic, because you posted this in a non-political thread like the complete idiot you are. If you want to pick up being wrong about this, I suggest the clyder thread about this actual incident, or the political version.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-03-2022 at 07:27 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Whiiiine, how dare you post your joy about a man who murdered thousands of US citizens getting deleted by a drone strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Whiiiine, how dare you post your joy about a man who murdered thousands of US citizens getting deleted by a drone strike.
    Remember when Gelston said this like 3 posts ago? Stop being the biggest cuck to ever post on the internet all day every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What? There 100% was a such thing and the Taliban (which is the Government of Afghanistan and who the treaty was made with) themselves said the attack put at risk the Doha Agreements.

And obviously you didn't read a damn thing I posted. I literally said I'm glad he was killed, but people you are just 100% hypocrites. If it was my call I'd have taken him out too.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible